Your say on Spyglass Miniatures! - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your say on Spyglass Miniatures!

The Super Rodent in question has been done, mouse... together with quite a lot of other hero-type mice. Check out for yourself:

Transilvania Model\'s display of Mice by N+T Productions

BTW, I should be on-topic: I love SJB\'s minis, but there is something really special about the Elf archer... I don\'t know what it is. Charm? Anyway, just more minis on the to-buy list. Sigh...

Default Wait till mouse sees these!!

Originally posted by VLRM
    The Super Rodent in question has been done, mouse... together with quite a lot of other hero-type mice. Check out for yourself:

Transilvania Model\'s display of Mice by N+T Productions
    Hey! Those guys are really cool. I love the cenobyte mouse, (Ceno, are you listening?). If I like these babies then mouse will have an orgasm when he clocks these!lol:bouncy:

Thanks for the link VLRM. I had never heard of these guys before.:flip:

For reference, my rodent of choice is the Cavy (AKA, the humble Guinea Pig).

If there\'s to be a Spyglass rodent figure, that is what you should expect.

Steve B

hmm.. that coul be cool if you do an abyssinian cavy as a punk rocker!lol avec pointy guitar!

and a peruvian cavy as a hippy:idea:

Kat

Blog Entries

Hmm, a Cavy eh - Could we get one with horns? Theres a commercial running in the states with Guinea Pigs as the bulls of Pamplona and I think that would make a great mini.

Cavy (AKA, the humble Guinea Pig).
    Would this then make it the WARHAMSTER? lol

Actually I\'ve been toying with the idea of getting a new slann mage- the one that looks like a shaven hamster and paint it up as Ebichu the housekeeping hamster.:idea::o:o:o

Twisted? Just a little.:D

Kat

P.S. for those who have never watched Ebichu- you may not want to!:o:o

Default It must be the hot weather...

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Cavy (AKA, the humble Guinea Pig).
    Would this then make it the WARHAMSTER? lol
    Do you know I have read this three or four times and it has gone straight over my head.

Mike, you are far too clever and sophisticated for a poor country bumpkin like me. What you needed to say was,

\'WARHAMSTER\' nudge, nudge, wink, wink, sounds a bit like \'WARHAMMER\'

It\'s definitely the hot weather. Mike, you are casting pearls before swine in my case.lol

Blog Entries

Originally posted by finn17

Do you know I have read this three or four times and it has gone straight over my head.

Mike, you are far too clever and sophisticated for a poor country bumpkin like me. What you needed to say was,

Warhamster nudge, nudge, wink, wink, sounds a bit like Warhammer
    Well, I dont know about over there in Blighty but here in the States we have a game called Warhamster - never played it but I\'ve seen it in a couple of shops here.

Default where is it??!??

rodent-like minis that are not evil?!? :o

I MUST GET IT!!!

PS: hm....reading through the posts, I seem to get the general idea (especially finn the \"super-hero\" ;) ) that rodents are not very well-liked...well...but nevermind, wait till humans destroy themselves then it\'ll be the Age of the Mouse!!

MuHaHahahahaha (read this with a malicious tone) lol

Actually, wouldn\'t roaches survive the nuclear holocost?

Maybe you\'ll get lucky Mouse and some scientist will inject you with a syrum and you can save all the rats of Nimh! :P

I\'m not going to bother reading through the entire 4 pages of this topic, but I just wanted to add my voice to the many that are in support of your work. I\'ll be purchasing all three of these minis at the end of the month, if there are still some left ;) Thanks for the great looking figures!

Default Gnomes

I\'ve noticed that there are very few gnome minis out there. I\'ve had several requests to paint someone\'s DnD gnome character for them, but I can only find one or two. I\'d rather not resort to making my own, as I am lazy, so make some danged gnomes! And let me know when you do!

Default Where is it???

Originally posted by mouse
    rodent-like minis that are not evil?!? :o

I MUST GET IT!!!

PS: hm....reading through the posts, I seem to get the general idea (especially finn the \"super-hero\" ;) ) that rodents are not very well-liked...well...but nevermind, wait till humans destroy themselves then it\'ll be the Age of the Mouse!!

MuHaHahahahaha (read this with a malicious tone) lol
    Mouse there is a link in VLRM\'s post above and I copied it a couple of posts down. Check them out, they are great!

And for your information, I am not a rodentist (although my snake islol)

so whats the word on paypal? My days of giving CC info to sites are done. local police figure each time you do that your chances of getting it hacked go up 2% so nuts to that. I got my cart full of minis just waiting for paypal.... :rolleyes:

Default You haven\'y got shares in PayPal have you?

Originally posted by Stripwalkerso whats the word on paypal? My days of giving CC info to sites are done. local police figure each time you do that your chances of getting it hacked go up 2% so nuts to that. I got my cart full of minis just waiting for paypal.... :rolleyes:
    You are deluding yourself if you think any method is safer than another.

Check out:

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

I use PayPal all the time and trust them. I also use credit cards all the time and so far, touch wood, have never been hacked. Even if I was my cards insurance cover web fraud anyway.

The only safe method is to resign yourself to waiting for your local stockist to enter the 21st century, and even then the risks of CC fraud are just as great, if not more.

Thri-Keen Priest

Default Gnomes

Originally posted by eparchos
    I\'ve noticed that there are very few gnome minis out there...
    I concur; middle earth needs more gnomes, and if I may request: model them after Sandra Garrity\'s \"Balto Burrowell\" from Reaper. This is a great model, yet is the *only* gnome in their line!!! Gnomes are my favorite race, but the least represented in my collection!

Peace,

TKP
    :)

thanks Finn! Methinks I will keep no more than $30 in my PayPal account from now on ;) Still, I prefer it over CC.

Default Glad to help. if it did..

Originally posted by Stripwalkerthanks Finn! Methinks I will keep no more than $30 in my PayPal account from now on ;) Still, I prefer it over CC.
    This sort of thing is a real minefield. What I have elected to do is acquire one of those CCs that make a big thing about being web friendly and which carries insurance against internet fraud. I keep a known $1000 dollar limit on it and use that card purely for internet transactions. I would never put my details in an email, but if a site proclaims to have a secure channel and my little \'padlock\' symbol appears I will trust what ever happens next. I also make a habit of printing out transactions at crucial stages...not waiting for the final page or email. All these things have proved useful.

I wasn\'t criticising PayPal in any way, especially since the company have been taken over by eBay, just emphasising that it is \'horses for courses\'.

Good luck anyway:bouncy: