Tales from the Freak Bar..2
Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales from the Freak Bar..2

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Default Tales from the Freak Bar..2

Ok boys and girls because the original “Tales from the Freak Bar” has become a monster, I’m starting a new Thread for all you Freaks.....stars forbid you get cut off from the booze fix you all live for. LOL

I’m going to go through the old thread and put all those lovely cartoons of Ogrebane’s and save them, I would suggest you do the same.

Remember our handsome bartender Bubba, will be here to welcome you and our lovely barmaids Ipaintminis, Margo and the spicy Spazzy will take your orders and give you a right sharp backhand if you grope them........................so enjoy!!

Now where is that Mop Boy? I need to move everything out of the “basement” fun room and over to the new place.

FREE DRINKS!!!!!!!!!:beer:

[enters, rolling his favorite rocker-recliner before him]
    Hey! New digs!! Nice! Very nice, Donna! And free drinks? Now we\'re talkin\'! Bubba! I\'ll have a Shiner & a shot - Southern Comfort, if you please. :beer:

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

New Recliner Gliders and La-Z-Boys into the new CD room.

And Bubba, rum is not drinking, mearly surviving.

oh new place!

Did we find any lethal animals/other inhabitants anywhere in the place.??

Blog Entries

Nope - Clyde cleared em out.

WaHay! A new bar! So is this a theme bar then?

Iv been reading the old one for about 2hours now, some good time *sob,sob*

Meh... still not old enough to legally drink...

Sneaking in, a fake ID claiming 1,000 posts grasped tightly in my hand. I panic as I get to the bar, suddenly suffering the terrifying sensation everyone is staring at me. I try to maintain cool, but a bead of sweat starts to tumble down my brow, my clammy hands smearing the ink on the freshly printed, inexpertly laminated (with cling film) ID.

I try to order a drink, but my mouth is dry and all that comes out is a frog like croak. I glance around, catching the gazes of the haggered old veterans as they stare me down with accusing looks.

My eyes widen and in a flash I bail out, spinning around, dashing at full pelt through the doors, my fading, somewhat feminine squeel of panic as I vanish into the distance the only sign that I was ever here at all.

Blog Entries

Hmm -

Drive By.

:) Walking up to the Bar door, arm’s filled with boxes of silver chains, silk floggers, fur lined handcuffs and Mop Boy uniforms.

Suddenly “Wham!!” :o the the door flies open, a squealing body dashes over the Witches prone body. An upside down veiw of Iono fleeing . ??? :cussing::cussing:

Originally posted by Bill
    who cares about legal - i\'ll get ya one billy boy!

Originally posted by freakinacage
    Originally posted by Bill
    who cares about legal - i\'ll get ya one billy boy!
    :o don\'t let Spazzy catch you sneaking a minor any spirits!! :o

Originally posted by wiccanpony

:o don\'t let Spazzy catch you sneaking a minor any spirits!! :o
    i wouldn\'t do it if i thought i\'d get caught :D

So, does this new pad have a games room kitted out with PS3s, Wiis etc? Imagine a room full of drunken CMONers flailing electronic nunchucks about - oh the carnage :twisted: In the interets of equality I can supply some genuine Eastbourne deckchairs for the coffin-dodger room if you like, you know they go crazy for that sort of thing. :P

Why screw around with electronic nunchucks when there are real ones down in... oh wait... Donna doesn\'t have her basement anymore! There is a god! :flip:

Here you go, Bill, a nice black sambuca for you. Complete with coffee beans and a nice little flame on top (just so spazzy can\'t complain about minors and alcohol). ;) Enjoy! :)

So this is the new bar, eh?

Could someone please tell the mopboy to file off those moldlines!

Jeez. I need a drink.. a bottle of Smirnoff red label please! No.. just the bottle! No.. I don\'t need a bloody gift box and teddy bear, just give me the bottle!!

I\'ve got a few empty bottles for you, Sven. But, out of curiosity, what do you want an empty Smirnoff bottle for? Are you sure you want just the bottle? :]

I know you didn\'t hear me over the crowd but my reply was to \"Do you want some soda and ice to it..\"

And the only reason you think this Schhhmirnoff bottle is emty is \'cause I drank it scho fast.. haha! But that\'sh alaaiight I can takeh it

wuss is tat? yer in fer a fight mista. stan\' still... what? it\'s teh cloth hanger? it wus lookin susp.. suspiicus at me that\'s all I\'m sayin\'

Getting rowdy, eh? You\'re this drunk already and it\'s only noon. :rolleyes: Pathetic! ;)

yer gonna regret dat.. wait juscht gonna.. Zzzzz..