paris hilton goes to jail
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paris hilton goes to jail

Default paris hilton goes to jail

yes ladies and gentleman do not pass go do not collect $200. paris is going to jail.

i guess god has an even better sense of humor than when he created the platypus!!!

drink up at the freak bar and lets party... the streets are now safer since she isnt driving anymore.

AND ..... just imagine the prison lesbian movie she will make while in the slammer?

hmmm sounds spicy:twisted:lol:twisted:

Wow, this is the last place I expected to see Star Gossip.

You know these people wouldn\'t be famous if we just stopped paying attention to them.

Why? What has she done now?

(Or would it be easier to answer what has she not done?)

yeah but its so fun to laugh at those who are dumb. look at gw... hmm come on you know you want to *pushes gilvans shoulder lightly*

Originally posted by matty1001

for one she hasnt done me... :(

Originally posted by matty1001

Driving on a suspended license..

Okay that is something I did expect from here, a GW bash.

Drink

:beer:

Only reason I know who this woman is, is co-workers not shutting up about her. I care not for celebrity.

Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    Only reason I know who this woman is, is co-workers not shutting up about her.
    I seriously doubt that.

Okay not just co-workers but other people as well. But not really exageratting.

I don\'t have any form of Television in my home, I don\'t get the newspaper, I don\'t subscribe to any magazines besides Knights of the Dinner Table, the only news websites I check are gaming related or the local site which only gives me front page news (of which I don\'t remember seeing Ms. Hilton).

I may have caught her on TV while at a Pub say, but they usually have sports channels on. I may have seen something in the line at the grocery store, but I don\'t actually sit and read the mags there. I may have walked by a magazine stand with her on the cover of something, but I wouldn\'t recognize her.

Trust me it\'s not that hard to be out of the loop as far as pop culture is concerned.

What I know - She\'s the daughter or relative of the Hilton chain of hotels. She did some TV show where she swapped jobs with normal people or something like that. She like to say like, you know? She put out an album, I think. That\'s about it. I couldn\'t give you a story of a specific antic, or an episode of whatever the TV show is or anything.

Okay not just co-workers but other people as well. But not really exageratting.

I don\'t have any form of Television in my home, I don\'t get the newspaper, I don\'t subscribe to any magazines besides Knights of the Dinner Table, the only news websites I check are gaming related or the local site which only gives me front page news (of which I don\'t remember seeing Ms. Hilton).

I may have caught her on TV while at a Pub say, but they usually have sports channels on. I may have seen something in the line at the grocery store, but I don\'t actually sit and read the mags there. I may have walked by a magazine stand with her on the cover of something, but I wouldn\'t recognize her.

Trust me it\'s not that hard to be out of the loop as far as pop culture is concerned.

What I know - She\'s the daughter or relative of the Hilton chain of hotels. She did some TV show where she swapped jobs with normal people or something like that. She like to say like, you know? She put out an album, I think. That\'s about it. I couldn\'t give you a story of a specific antic, or an episode of whatever the TV show is or anything.
    And of course there that little thing called her ...Sex Tape.... Dun Dun Dun daaaaa! lol

???

Nope sorry. If I knew about this I quikly forgot about it.

I remember a big deal being made about a Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee tape but that was years ago, when I was more in touch.

Gilvan = next Unabomber?

(tongue firmly in cheek) :D

What\'s your adress again?

Seriously though, I am not at all anti-technology. I love gadgets and new tech. Just not into TV and all the hype that surrounds it and the people on it.

I still go to and watch movies, I buy and rent DVDs, I obviously use the internet.

As explained a while back in a post about people quitting TV. When we bought our new house we couldn\'t afford the cable/sattellite bill for the first 6 months. By the time 6 months rolled around we found we didn\'t miss TV. So we never bothered. I\'m glad for it now.

Paris Hilton is the sole reason for GW\'s price rises.

Originally posted by AinuLainour
    Paris Hilton is the sole reason for GW\'s price rises.
    ouch!

By the time 6 months rolled around we found we didn\'t miss TV. So we never bothered. I\'m glad for it now.
    I really envy you....I\'m addicted to having it on constantly..even if I\'m not watching it, its freakin on!

Back on topic. I doubt little Ms. Hilton will spend a day in jail--super wealthy live by different rules than us regular folk.

I\'m with Gilvan on TV. I went through a couple weeks worth of withdrawal, and then everything was fine. Sometimes I miss Adultswim cartoons, but other than that, I\'m happy to be without it. When I had TV, mind you I would watch ANYTHING. Hell, I watched a couple seasons of The Real World, I\'m ashamed to say, but I\'ve gone about 5 years without it now.

Shouldn\'t I get a chip or something?

First I heard of Paris Hilton was a bunch of spam in my email offering me a chance to see her naked. It\'s mostly the net that teaches me about her existence.

I was sure this was a trick title to bring attention to something completely different...
    Think that\'s cause it sound kind of absurd \'Paris Hilton goes to Jail\', kind of like \'Ernest goes to the beach\'...
    In fact, anything with Paris hilton in it sounds kind of absurd :rolleyes:

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:rolleyes: pssssst Paris wear some underwear :rolleyes::o

i dont have TV either. for adult swim cartoons i just go to the web.
    ive found it to be relieving.