A Cruel and Unwarranted Attack on Those over 30! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Cruel and Unwarranted Attack on Those over 30!

Brimshack....you are the master of evil. THE MASTER OF EVIL!! :cussing: Thanks for starting a thread that is going to be annoying my brain all day! lol

works in different ways this stuff, just annoyed me all day I couldn\'t remember the song

Originally posted by spazzy
    Brimshack....you are the master of evil. THE MASTER OF EVIL!! :cussing: Thanks for starting a thread that is going to be annoying my brain all day! lol
    Now, don\'t make me get out the Barny tunes...

Originally posted by Manus
    works in different ways this stuff, just annoyed me all day I couldn\'t remember the song
    The mojo finds them wherever they be...

Originally posted by Brimshack
    Originally posted by Manus
    The mojo finds them wherever they be...
    An even more unexpected effect... this made me think of annoying songs in general and, thus, today I\'ve been unwillingly humming \"Radio Ga Ga\" and that awful \"mmmm mmmm mmmm\" song by Crash Test Dummies! :cussing:

You ARE a bad man! :evil:

How about that \"Oh, Mickey\" song. That was really annoying.

Or \"Never Gonna Give You Up\" by Rick Astley. Definitely earplug-worthy.

You know the Oh Micky song was pretty damned annoying, but at least it conjurs up visions of cheerleaders.

I can live with that one.

Ritual:

Radio GaGa, now that one is awful.

...I take full responsibility of course.

:twisted:

i\'m with tbs here. magical trevor and magical trevor 2. also the hobbits are going to isengard (g-g-g-g-g-gard)

I heard a song on the radio today from the LOTR musical! :o Myyy looord, what a load of crap!!! Who ever thought it was a good idea to do a musical out of LOTR and who ever agreed and produced the money?!?!? Luckily I didn\'t hear the song long enough for it to get stuck in my head.

some damn cereal company is using Donovan\'s \"Happiness Runs\" in a commercial :mad: Every time I hear it, it\'s stuck in my GD brain for the next day and a half!! :mad:

As an aside, I\'d like to point out that that is why the \"counter-cultural revolution\" of the 60\'s failed. We all ended up stoned, sitting around, listening to vapid sh#t like that instead of actually doing something :(

PS - I had the Happiness Runs once. It came from eating too many pickled herring at a buffet.:moon:

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Originally posted by dauber22
    some damn cereal company is using Donovan\'s \"Happiness Runs\" in a commercial :mad: Every time I hear it, it\'s stuck in my GD brain for the next day and a half!! :mad:

As an aside, I\'d like to point out that that is why the \"counter-cultural revolution\" of the 60\'s failed. We all ended up stoned, sitting around, listening to vapid sh#t like that instead of actually doing something :(

PS - I had the Happiness Runs once. It came from eating too many pickled herring at a buffet.:moon:
    :o Hey we did stuff in the 60s...tie-dye, herb brownies and free love... ;):P

ok this song is on my head of late.

lilly allen

smile

i cant get it out of my head. i tried to listen to some old school buzzcocks but nooo.. i still have that dang song in my head.

Originally posted by wiccanpony

:o Hey we did stuff in the 60s...tie-dye, herb brownies and free love... ;):P
    Oh yeah. I did lots of \"stuff\" in the 60\'s (and on into the 70\'s): grass, hash, hash oil (a personal favorite), mushrooms, peyote, opium, LSD, mescaline... much of which led me to NOT doing stuff :duh:

I thought this was going to be a Logan\'s Run thread or something...

Mellow Yellow.... (quite rightly.) No, it didn\'t stick. Sorry.

Katamari Damacy... now that one stuck! (Katamari do your best!) (Pizzacatto Five was so great.)

I have young kids. The song my coworkers are going to kill me for singing is anything from The Wonder Pets. Best show on TV right now.

...we\'re not too brave and we\'re not too tough, but when we work together we\'ve got the right stuff!

And Spazzy comes back unphased. I shall have to concoct something a little more evil for this one. The force is strong within her.

...ah, now actually singing these things, that\'s a horror of a different colour. I remember someone looking at me funny the day after watching Jesus Christ Superstar. I think I was singing one of the Pharisees\' songs under my breath.

I usually end up with songs like Super Freak from James Brown. That\'s annoying. But, like hako, I have little ones, so I\'m fairly used to hearing annoying songs over and over...and over...and over again. My four year old is still singing Jingle Bells regularly. :)

No, she\'s only 4, so her daddy hasn\'t taught her that version...yet.

Here\'s a real repeater - Kharma Camelion... Kaaaaama kama kama kama kama cameeeelion....loop.