PYP...with a twist - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PYP...with a twist

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Undave
    This is one of me in my Lizcam suit

That\'s a bit \"Silence of the Lambs\" don\'t you think? lol

Originally posted by Rigged4Mini
    Originally posted by ipaintminis
    Last years halloween picture

The thread was going to hell....That\'s much better......
    Why is it that every time that I see this picture, I think of the game \"Fairy Meat\"? ???lol

Originally posted by lizcam
    Originally posted by Undave
    This is one of me in my Lizcam suit

That\'s a bit \"Silence of the Lambs\" don\'t you think? lol
    It puts the lotion on its skin

But it\'s so cosy to wear in the winter :D

You had to eat hte Fairy in that game, right?

...er...

Nevermind. :redface:

Originally posted by mud duck
    Originally posted by Rigged4Mini

The thread was going to hell....That\'s much better......
    Why is it that every time that I see this picture, I think of the game \"Fairy Meat\"? ???lol

Originally posted by Evil Dave
    Originally posted by reverend
    Ladies, a tip - please don\'t post images with exposed tits on this site! The sex-starved minority will start coming onto you instantly.
    Minority???
    Don\'t you mean Majority...

Oh...Bill.
    Aye, I wanted to say that. I really did, but I like the folks here. I was being careful. Now that you\'ve said it though, yes! It\'s a small majority. You\'d think people hadn\'t seen tits round this place! F*ck me, it\'s like one of those shops that peddle this hobby of ours, where all the sick local weirdos find acceptance, hang around the shop, weird out normal guys like me, then harrass the first pair of tits that lands in the shop. STOP!

Originally posted by lizcam
    I just pointed out I can hold my own
    Seems you have volunteers for that...lol

Originally posted by Evil Dave
    Ladies, a tip - please don\'t post images with exposed tits on this site! The sex-starved minority will start coming onto you instantly.
    Minority???
    Don\'t you mean Majority...

Oh...Bill.
    Aye, I wanted to say that. I really did, but I like the folks here. I was being careful. Now that you\'ve said it though, yes! It\'s a small majority. You\'d think people hadn\'t seen tits round this place! F*ck me, it\'s like one of those shops that peddle this hobby of ours, where all the sick local weirdos find acceptance, hang around the shop, weird out normal guys like me, then harrass the first pair of tits that lands in the shop. STOP!
    I have to agree. There were a LOT of comments that popped into my mind, but I didn\'t want to sound like an old lech.

You ladies look wonderful.

Hehehehe CPON.

Blog Entries

You\'d think with all the little naked ladies Matty and some of the others paint and post on here a few real mostly covered real breasts wouldn\'t cause such a stir.

But hey, I can\'t say the attention is bad. It\'s the drool, panting and grunting that get a bit overwhemlming. :D

I thought it was just people acting silly. I never thought it would be taken seriously.

Usually the LGS inhabitants would never tell a girl she was beautiful. This crowd has broken yet aniotehr stereotype.

We have some beautiful women in this hobby, and if we males lose what little function we have, take it as compliment.

I\'m going to put my neck out here. People were creaming all over Becca a good few years ago, and it\'s got worse ever since. She\'s still only a young lass (and was VERY young when it started happening) bless her. And the age of some folk discussing her tits........Jeez!

I look at it this way - if a person I knew only briefly said something about my sisters\' tits or mother\'s tits or any girlfriend\'s tits, I\'d warn them not to speak like that about them when I\'m around. It\'s disrespectful. Shit, maybe I\'m old fashioned. Maybe I just don\'t like the idea of old men frothing over young women in a public forum that has nothing to do with frothing over young women.

And her mother reads these boards.

I\'m just glad we don\'t have a huge gay community after my Robin pic.

Originally posted by matty1001

It would be like a public school old boys reunion soggy biscuit special.

Fair enough. I remember people doing it years ago too. But I thought they were guys her age. I don’t remember any old men doing it.

If you don’t like making comments about the women, I understand that. But getting angry at people who make the comments makes no sense. You do your thing and they do theirs is what I guess I am trying to say.

I didn’t se a message from Becca or Liz saying stop, so I guess it is ok.

If I have offended anyone with my comments, I am sorry. But I am sincere in what I say; it’s nice to see women with curves. I have spent six year in a culture where a woman isn’t beautiful unless she has a body like a No.2 pencil and eye like a couple of dinner plates.

Originally posted by generulpoleaxe

I went as a fairy...or something. not exactly as sweet as yours liz but it was a fun night :)
    :o
    your going to kill off most of the coffin dodgers with that pic.

and i\'m another that wouldn\'t mind seeing the other pic :D
    :D

Oooer forgot to add a funny pic...

Me in my Kirk costume...

Originally posted by matty1001

It would be like a public school old boys reunion soggy biscuit special.
    lol
    You funny twat!

Originally posted by Ebonbuddha
    Fair enough. I remember people doing it years ago too. But I thought they were guys her age. I don’t remember any old men doing it.

If you don’t like making comments about the women, I understand that. But getting angry at people who make the comments makes no sense. You do your thing and they do theirs is what I guess I am trying to say.

I didn’t se a message from Becca or Liz saying stop, so I guess it is ok.

If I have offended anyone with my comments, I am sorry. But I am sincere in what I say; it’s nice to see women with curves. I have spent six year in a culture where a woman isn’t beautiful unless she has a body like a No.2 pencil and eye like a couple of dinner plates.
    In a spirit of understanding and tolerance, I can\'t argue with that. We all differ in our opinions though. Fair call.

Blog Entries

calm down! As one of the women let me have a word.

Ok, if we didn\'t want a little attention we wouldn\'t have posted the pics in the first place. It\'s not often geeky women, even really good looking ones (not that I am any more) get told nice things about themselves. They hang with a nervous, repressed crowd for the most part, who don\'t know how to say nice things. IMO nothing said so far is out of line. It\'s all play.

But I have to say I find it really (and I truely mean this) really wonderful that you all are coming to our defense as well. I didn\'t mean for this string to get so heavy. It was ment to be fun and have a laugh. Relax. We\'ll tell you when you\'ve gone too far. If Becca doesn\'t feel like she\'s able I know I have no problems slamming on someone\'s brakes for them.

Just keep it reasonably clean and enjoy the laugh. Most people have so much stress in life it\'s good to smile now and then and for myself I have to say this has been a fun string!