unfamiliar 40k eBay item

Thread: unfamiliar 40k eBay item

Default unfamiliar 40k eBay item

What is this anyone?
    Listing is vague...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HORUS-HERESY-CCG-39-Daemons-Fire-Boosters_W0QQitemZ250162466602QQihZ015QQcategoryZ4 4118QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like a box of boosters from a Horus Heresy expansion to me. It\'s a CCG from Sabretooth

\'HORUS HERESY CCG 39 Daemons Fire Boosters\'

Isn\'t that fairly descriptive (if lacking a little in punctuation)?

yes...
    But what ARE they??? lol

DOn\'t look like figures to me :P
    Is it a card game?

\'HORUS HERESY CCG 39 Daemons Fire Boosters\'
    \"CCG\" is the standard acronym for Collectible Card Game. \"Booster\" is the standard term in CCGs for a small pack of extra cards (while amounts vary per game, CCGs are often sold in 60-card starter decks and 15-card booster packs).

So yes, it\'s a card game; think of it like a Magic: the Gathering game in the WH40K world. It\'s probably not too apt an analogy, game-wise, as I have no familiarity with the 40K CCG or how it\'s played... but it might be the best one for someone who\'s not even familiar with the term \"CCG\" in the first place.

Ahhh right.

NOW I getcha :P
    I thought they looked like cards, but I\'d never heard of a 40k card game - except for those old top trumps one (Which I have :P)

Cheers

I know they ran trial games of this at the last games day, probably will this year too, if you\'re that interested!

Is this game successful? I knew some people who played. But htat was like four or five years ago.