cadbury advert
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cadbury advert

Default cadbury advert

just seen the new cadbury advert (the gorilla drumming to phil collins) and must say i love it. anyone else like it?

Yep Brilliant piece of work.

Best use I\'ve found for Phil Collins.

Surreal but entertaining.

You know, that really is Phil Collins drumming - the advert is basically saying that eating Cadbury\'s chocolate will help your hair grow back lol

It\'s OK but I can\'t help but feel that it\'s trying too hard. Oh and two other downsides:

Phil Collins
    Cadbury\'s chocolate is absolutely dreadful these days. Honestly, what the hell have they started to put in it? It doesn\'t even melt properly.

i don\'t think it actually fits cadbury but i think it\'s one of those ideas an ad agency already had and thought just stick it with that company. if thats phil collins he\'s certainly better looking now than when he was in buster!!

Originally posted by darklord
    i don\'t think it actually fits cadbury but i think it\'s one of those ideas an ad agency already had and thought just stick it with that company. if thats phil collins he\'s certainly better looking now than when he was in buster!!
    I think it\'s partly a side effect from when he did the music for Disney\'s Tarzan movie a few years back

I feel cheated that I havent seen it yet :(

Originally posted by Yetie
    I feel cheated that I havent seen it yet :(
    Try this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdO2aYfQa6I

my work comp and youtube dont play well together cheers for the link though

rockin\'-est gorilla ever!!!
    thanks for the link...

cheers
    jah

It\'d be better if they got an actual gorilla to punch Phil Collins in time with that song. Or set any wild animal on him for that matter.

Hell, I\'m not fussy, somebody please just GET RID OF PHIL COLLINS!

Hehe.

I\'d like to see him playing some The Who :P Or Led Zep :P

Phil Collins? He can\'t keep a beat I suppose :P

Thats great!

They only thing I know about Cadbury is they make those dreadful Cadbury eggs....bleek..nastiest candy ever.

Not heard them described as bleak (you did mean bleak, did you not?) before. lol

this advert had me laughing fora good 15 minutes..

i was glued to the screen wondering what would happen.. then when the skins kick in it\'s pure genuis..

completely bizarre and nothing to do with cadbury\'s but an amazing advert!!!

actually pretty funny. in a \"this is rediculous\" kind of way

the stupidest one (in my opinion) over here actually caused some controversy about the air time it got, have any of you seen the \"Evolve\" commercial? Its about condoms and the FCC (or some other orginazation) thought it was sexist so they didn\'t want it played.

Evolve

Originally posted by Roger Bunting
    Not heard them described as bleak (you did mean bleak, did you not?) before. lol
    Well...no actually I meant \'blech\' like a sound effect...but Bleak is much much more entertaining!!

Well...no actually I meant \'blech\' like a sound effect...but Bleak is much much more entertaining!!
    Heh, didn\'t see the .. after bleek the first time.

Originally posted by supervike

They only thing I know about Cadbury is they make those dreadful Cadbury eggs....bleek..nastiest candy ever.
    WHAT?!! Creme Eggs nasty? I even have them in milkshakes from Shakeaway *drool-blaargh*

Ice-cream-based \'shake + Creme eggs + butterscotch sauce = 1 months recommended allowance of sugar.