popcorn thread: who would win this fight? a star trek question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: popcorn thread: who would win this fight? a star trek question

Default popcorn thread: who would win this fight? a star trek question

a five for all between

kirk, picard, sisko, archer or *hehe* janeway......

all at their peek on the series....not any girdle years.

What, no Wesley \"The Crusher\" Crusher? Oh well, I\'ll go for Kirk then, he\'ll just soft-focus them all into submission and kiss Janeway to death!

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:D;) My money is on the..............Tribbles !!!:drunk:

Hmm... I have to go with Kirk as Bill Shatner would not be satisfied to have it written any other way.

Blog Entries

Sisko of course.

If Shatner wrote it, Kirk wins in a landslide.

Personally, I think Sisko would dominate until Picard figured made some shit up to outsmart the rest of them.

sisko by far.......who else became a flippin god?! shatner never wrote that.......came back to life, but never a god. although he did supposedly \"outwit\" god in star trek 5.....*shivers at thought of o\'hura with feathers.

Sisko...Let\'s face it he smacked \"Q\" a good old fashioned punch to the face in the first series of DS9.

I think Janeway with that muppet voice of her\'s....

Instant death!

Originally posted by Dragonsreach
    Sisko...Let\'s face it he smacked \"Q\" a good old fashioned punch to the face in the first series of DS9.
    \"you hit me, you hit me!.....picard never hit me?\"

sisko: \"i\'m not picard!\"

Who cares.

I wouldn\'t mind being beaten into submission by 7 of 9\'s jubblies though.....

:beer:

Kirk is so tough he would probably kick Chuck Norris\' arse...

Sisko may be tough, but he had best not rip Kirk\'s short or else he\'ll get the double shoulder clap and drop kick that will finish him off...

Janeway? Just about choked on that...

The answer is - as always - some form of pirate. Perhaps a ninja, wizard, caveman, astronaut, pirate hybrid, but with an abundance of pirateness.

You mean ninja.....

Or badger.....

How about this?

Its got to be Kirk the man is so hard it hurts just thinking about how hard he is!!!!

Originally posted by lono
    The answer is - as always - some form of pirate. Perhaps a ninja, wizard, caveman, astronaut, pirate hybrid, but with an abundance of pirateness.
    yes we all know the pirate , ninja , zombie enigma would make a mockery of them all....but imagine none of these exist.....then who would win......

wait i have it.....tosk would make an appearance and vape them all and continue on.....

then morn would show up and kill tosk and become the leader of the galaxies.

yep....morn is the winner by far...... heck he could probably beat up a ninja.....

Originally posted by uberdark
    Originally posted by lono
    yes we all know the pirate , ninja , zombie enigma would make a mockery of them all....but imagine none of these exist.....then who would win......

wait i have it.....tosk would make an appearance and vape them all and continue on.....

then morn would show up and kill tosk and become the leader of the galaxies.

yep....morn is the winner by far...... heck he could probably beat up a ninja.....
    WOW now forget that zombies pirates and ninjas exist, your asking a hell of a lot there I tell thee

I have to fall back on what I know (ninjas and pirates) when it comes to Star Trek combat discussion, because although I excel in many fields of geekiness I am pretty far from a Trekkie.

I guess I\'ll go for Kirk. His version of Mr Tambourine Man is such a classic, all he\'d need to do would be to play that and the others would be rendered incapable through laughter.

Nimoy\'s \'Ballad of Bilbo Baggins\' > Shatner\'s \'Mr. Tambourine Man\'