ME14 - Miniature Exchange 14 (list on page 4) - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ME14 - Miniature Exchange 14 (list on page 4)

Originally posted by TokenArtGuy
    We do have polar bears, they are just further north. If the box wasn\'t all ready taped up...

Stro, I\'m heading to town if a couple of hours to send it off. Expect it in a week or two (in my experience the mail goes slower that direction for some reason). I included some very local flavor as it basically came from my backyard, I hope you like it.
    If not then forward it to COG. ;)

1 to 2 weeks ya say ..... hmmm well how about 2 days ... got it this afternoon...

Now lets talk about how sweet of a pakage this was:

and now for the minis :

Thanks alot .... these will be well enjoyed..

P.S. Can i get a ID on these so i can check out some pics of them...

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Trevor
    No. He was busy with GD this weekend, should be back in soon...
    Ah well, that explains it then - forgot to ask if you want the local character or not.

sent demonherald\'s package off this morning:D, should be with you tomorrow. Can\'t wait for my goodies!

@Token and Stro: that was a sweet gift indeed! and nice minis too ;)

it\'s great to see everything is going well so far. yay all u that are involved!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Im sending off parvusmachina package today.. I still havnt head back from Lono.. but hopefully I will soon.

Stro, I’m glad that you liked the minis and the local flavor. We keep bees, our summer hobby, and my wife said, “What’s more local than, than Alaskan honey?” So, let me know how you like the honey as it will taste different than what you get in the store.
    As for ID-ing the minis, I’ll give it my best shot. Usually I throw out the packaging as soon as I get the models home so that I can immediately forget what their names are. ;)

From left to right:
    Javolith, Darkspawn Captain - Reaper
    Circle Orboros Warlock Baldur The Stonecleaver –Privateer Press
    Some Kneeling Ranger guy from Reaper -I think that\'s his name, Liz used him in her last comp, maybe she knows.
    Wraith Lord – Reaper

I hope that helps!

I\'m actually surprised that it only took two days to get across the entire continent. The postal service must have decided that you needed your models, stat!

-Mark

ah crap
    local flavor
    i knew i had forgot something.
    umm sorry token art
    :(
    hopefully will have made up for it in minis
    maybe..... geez
    :o
    everyone have a good turkey day

Originally posted by WingZ
    Im sending off parvusmachina package today..
    Sweet!:D

I sent out stickboy\'s package yesterday, hope you like the minis! Also added a little local flavor (that didnt mean food did it?), what I sent is NOT edible but is hard to find nowadays.

@COG: The local flavor thing is not required, so don\'t worry about it. I\'ll just send you a polar bear in the next Mini Exchange! ;)

dropped mine off, a little late, so should ship out tomorrow, i included sorta a local flavor....alot of people enjoy it here at least...

I\'m on the case. Will send as soon as I sort through my shedload of lead an pewter and turf out some sexy looking stuff!

Default Question of etiquette

Would it be rude of me to request, if possible, that my partner send me anything BUT GW product?
    I was hoping this would open up new things to paint. As I have too many GW and my lady won\'t let me buy more until I paint what I have...LOL.
    I mean if you\'re like me,(all I have is GW) there is no option, but if possible I\'d like something I haven\'t painted at least 3 times?
    Would this be an inappropriate request?

naw i dont think it odd but im not your senderlol
    just as long as you understand if they are anything like you all they might have is GW .
    good luck

Sent off COGs mini\'s, hope you like em :)

Blog Entries

Originally posted by JesterzUSMC
    As I have too many GW and my lady won\'t let me buy more until I paint what I have...LOL.
    Dude - If I had to wait to buy more I\'d be boned.

Originally posted by JesterzUSMC
    Would it be rude of me to request, if possible, that my partner send me anything BUT GW product?
    I was hoping this would open up new things to paint. As I have too many GW and my lady won\'t let me buy more until I paint what I have...LOL.
    I mean if you\'re like me,(all I have is GW) there is no option, but if possible I\'d like something I haven\'t painted at least 3 times?
    Would this be an inappropriate request?
    Well, you\'re in luck, as I should be able to accomodate this request. :)

Sent you an actual email, too.

Default YAY!!

Much appreciated, and I responded in actual email too.

Thanks!!lol

Default RE: Boned

Dude - If I had to wait to buy more I\'d be boned.
    I have a couple thousand unpainted GW ranging from Rogue Trader to Current Plastics.
    And a few hundred started (between primer and 3rd stage highlighting/shading)

so I can kind of see her point!

Received a great selection of mini\'s from Sigmork (including some very old GW lead goblins if i\'m not mistaken).

:)

I believe it goes like this...

Me: I must stop buying minis, I have way to many.
    GF: OK dear.
    Me: Oooh, look a new (insert pretty much any mini here), I have to get this right now.
    GF: But I thought you said...
    Me: Yes, but you don\'t understand, I HAVE to get this.
    GF: But...
    Me: You don\'t understand, its a XJS, triple plasma gun, turbo charged killing machine...
    GF: Er...
    Me: ...and it looks sooo cool, look at all the detail, its stunning!
    GF: rolls eyes...