Cool mini by a little feller.

Thread: Cool mini by a little feller.

Default Cool mini by a little feller.

This is done by a boy named Angel. He is about 8 years old. He comes from a very troubled home and is interested in painting mini\'s. Hopefully this will help him see the better side of life.

Give him a good word.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/175211

Thats really good going for an 8 year old..even got a neat base too. Keep it up i say ;)

a brown skin tone. Humm... I think that I like it. Tell\'em to keep it up, and in no time he\'ll be better then me, like two months :)

Blog Entries

You know... his painting is real neat. Also he\'s laying really smooth layers.. awesome. Nice contrast of the teeth too :D

D\'oh! I left a comment but got confused and thought it was by Jose rather than Angel (I really must learn to read one day). But the general opinion is the same - Good work little fella, show us more!

Looks good! My six year old daughter is painting O&G\'s. I really should show her this!

Good luck to the young dude... he\'s made a good start already. Considering he\'s only 8, that\'s a fine effort.

Newbie, please be gentle gowestover's Avatar

Just left a comment, Shawn.

As an update on the boyz. Jose is doing very well and Angel has showed a lot of improvement. I dont mean painting wise either. Jose has never showed much problems but Angel, at such a young age was showing some real anti-social behavior - violent...... He is becoming a happy well adjusted boy.:D

good to hear shawn.

Yeah, that\'s good news, shawn. The mini is showing promising signs for the future. A whole lot better than I could paint, for quite a while, and I was 11 when I started.

definitely a very good start!

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Originally posted by Shawn R. L.
    As an update on the boyz. Jose is doing very well and Angel has showed a lot of improvement.
    That is wonderful. I am so proud of you.
    Keep setting the good example. Pray some of it takes.

Nice job Angel...my son is 7 and he just painted his first model over the weekend as well. Now you just have to build an army so you can play with them!!!:D