Cookie Cutter Space Marines

Thread: Cookie Cutter Space Marines

Default Cookie Cutter Space Marines

I am looking to acquire as many of the old plastic (First Plastic after RT?).
    The ones that GW did when they had their Regiments phase where they all look the same?
    I will pay shipping for donated ones.
    And I will buy or trade in large quantities.
    Please post or PM thanx.
    I will post a pic of them as soon as I find one.:D

EDIT:
    These ones:

Sorry but just out of interest why? lol ( oh and i have 1 or 2 with a gun missing but doubt they interest you :P )

Blog Entries

I\'m gonna give two guesses:

1) Scenery
    2) Apocalypse

Or perhaps that chapters of the Imperium thing someone mentioned the other day.

@krokar~ I may actually be getting all that I need.
    @Jericho~ Yeah, that was me.:D

I\'m doing a Display for my wall, like a 3D poster of the Chapters.

If it turns out well, I may do another offer it on here to CMON Members only for sale.

The display shelves and back will be the hardest. Painting each will be cake compared to that.

<Bump>
    I am still looking for these.
    ANY help would be appreciated.
    If you\'re missing guns, bases, or backpacks, no worries, but I need as many as I can get.

Please Please Please!

You seriously still want these?

This is going to require a trawl of epic proportions...

I have one if you are that desparate..

Yes I am still trying to get these.
    I bought what was supposed to be all I needed from an ebay lot, but it turned out to be Rogue Trader era plastics. Sweet for my tastes, (I love the old esp. beakies) but it isn\'t what I wanted for this project.

So yes, if you can get your LGS involved, and try to get as many as possible I would appreciate it.
    I know I need at least 100, maybe more, and if Possible if it turns out good enough, I\'ll be making 2 or more to try and sell for charity. I know that a 3d version of the Imperium Astartes poster is going to look AWESOME in my den, but for what it would sell for, it would be a GREAT item for a good charity drive.

Does it matter if they have paint on? That kind of plastic strips well if you have the right stuff.

It doesn\'t matter.
    Painted or not, as long as it isn\'t enamel, I can strip \'em.

Hi mate...I have 10 of them sat in front of me right now still on the sprues...I PM\'d you a few minutes ago.

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww352/col-the-reaver/plasticmarinescirca1993.jpg

thats them there...

No Sgt., and no ty on the Missile guy,
    but I do want the bolter guys.
    How much would it be for shipping from you to Chicago? And how much do you want for them?

Wouldn\'t it be easier and cheaper to just buy a bunch of the generic Black Reach guys?

If I had any of these I would offer them, but all the marines I have are either older or newer then these. The closest I have are Scouts from Tyranid Attack.

Ok, just checked and I\'ve got 16 painted - very recently (to finish off a small army). Yours if you want them, painted with gw paints. PM me your address.

I\'ve got about... 20 maybe? Some painted though. PM me if you want them.

Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    Wouldn\'t it be easier and cheaper to just buy a bunch of the generic Black Reach guys?

If I had any of these I would offer them, but all the marines I have are either older or newer then these. The closest I have are Scouts from Tyranid Attack.
    It probably would be, but I want them to all look exactly the same, so the Black Reach ones wouldn\'t quite fit the bill.
    These old ones are all in exactly the same pose. I\'m going to try for the first 20 Chapters (2 painted blanked gray) An them expand from there.
    I want to start with the original colors before the Heresy, and before the second and subsequent foundings.

I have what I need to start, thank you to all that sent/are sending these to me.

Cheers!

Does anyone want to see the finished display?

That was rhetorical right?

I\'m sure many people on here have thought of doing exactly what you are doing. I considered it from the original chapter picture in the back of Rogue Trader. Was going to use the original \'yellow\' plastic beakies.

The difference here though is that you are actually doing it, so of course we want to see the result.

Just wish the email notifications were working right.

This is a GREAT idea. Can\'t wait to see it!