Salute \'08 - 19th April at ExCel London
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Salute \'08 - 19th April at ExCel London

Default Salute \'08 - 19th April at ExCel London

Who\'s \'avin it then?

Im Avin\' it ... LARGE

my goal is to spend more money than i did last year... oh and more of my girlfriends money as well, salute falls very close to my birthday ;)

Aww bugger, won\'t be able to make it this year as I\'d hoped. But next year it should be no problem at all, since I\'m moving to the UK!:D:D:D

Squig

Might pop in for a bit...

Shaz

I will be there this year again. I will be entering the painting comp and spending more money I haven\'t got.
    Hope to meet up with some of you peeps.

Nigel

Aye i\'m going down. With Tim, if plans are still in motion.

I\'m looking forward to it... again, another excuse to spend too much money. :rolleyes:

Just bought my ticket and one for another friend who is travelling down with me.

Looks like I may head along... after all, I\'m only 45 mins away from Excel on the tube/DLR, really should head over!!

May even enter the painting comp!

I had a look through the site (www.salute.co.uk) but couldn\'t find a list of the categories for the comp anywhere... is there one from last year anywhere on the web?

Ben

I\'ve ordered my ticket and booked the day off of family duties. I was planning on entering my first live competition this year but haven\'t got anything good enough yet. Maybe I\'ll still find the time for that one perfect mini...

I\'m in :) Talking to Tim last night looks like Matty is coming down to Wales for a few days so it looks like we will be travelling up together.

Ticket is ordered just need to sort out the train now.

Are we meeting up at Costa Coffee again as we did last year???

how does the painting comp work there?

does it cost anything?

is it harder than golden deamon?

~nick

oh and the fourth question:

is it any good?

Aving it....think I\'m fine then too many family members getting married left right and centre this year so don\'t know where I am half the time....but I think that weekend is free.

Ordered my ticket today... I can feel my wallet cringing already but i\'m looking forward to it.

Again, it\'ll be good to meet up with you lot. Maybe arrange a time closer to the event. I didn\'t see anyone at last years Salute... I guess you all saw me first :P

I hope to have some more minis with me from other painters too if anyone is interested in seeing them on the day.

ack, i shall be there. hope to see you all again!

Originally posted by squidders
    Ordered my ticket today... I can feel my wallet cringing already but i\'m looking forward to it.

Again, it\'ll be good to meet up with you lot. Maybe arrange a time closer to the event. I didn\'t see anyone at last years Salute... I guess you all saw me first :P

I hope to have some more minis with me from other painters too if anyone is interested in seeing them on the day.
    well with some of the minis you own I think you know the answer to that one......:beer:

I\'m just hoping that some of the new ones i\'m waiting on are ready in time... I suspect they will be amazing!

The 72mm Sophie will be coming along with me anyway... assuming I work out how to get her in the case safely ???

I look forward to looking at your minis again.
    Slighty depressing but they are fantastic.

It\'s weird, they are my minis in that I own them but it feels weird.

I know I\'ll never be as talented as the people who created them which is a bit depressing (understatement!) but I feel fortunate to have them and show them off.

I wonder how the artists feel about it all.