cmon member unite contest deadline

Thread: cmon member unite contest deadline

Default cmon member unite contest deadline

That's right kiddies only one week left to finish your pieces. Can the group keep it up and finish their entries in time? Will the Eavy Metal team one up the other Cmoners or will a new unknown beat down the competition. All this will be decided in the following weeks.

Please submit entries in the Discuss Submissions thread entitled, "CMON member unite." You are also more than welcome to enter them into your own galleries as well. Just make sure to provide a link when submitting on the discuss submissions panel. Cheers all.

uberdark

Hey...

Could you post a direct link here to that thread, \'cause when I search for it I get lots of titles, but not just \'CMON members unite\'.

It could just be me being stupid, so I\'ll apologise in advance... but post the damn link anyway!

Originally posted by Countersunk81
    Hey...

Could you post a direct link here to that thread, \'cause when I search for it I get lots of titles, but not just \'CMON members unite\'.

It could just be me being stupid, so I\'ll apologise in advance... but post the damn link anyway!
    linkage:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=24477