Indoctrination Video

Thread: Indoctrination Video

Default Indoctrination Video

Someone sent this link to me earlier today. I... I just wouldn\'t know what to say even if I could set this up:

http://defamer.com/344987/the-tom-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientologists-dont-want-you-to-see

From the comments:

Wow, he really doesn\'t do well without a script- all the nonsensical bursts of laughter, the knee-slapping, the hand motions? If there\'s anything better than 9 straight minutes of hearing the Mission Impossible theme on loop, it\'s hearing Tom say he wishes he could \"romp and play\". When I heard that I had an image of him dressed as Little Lord Fauntleroy prancing around in a garden.
    Kep

Ah, the Cruise vid. I saw it on youtube but it stopped half way through.

With all the back and forth editing it makes you wonder how bizarre the raw footage was.

Soooo, when are the Scientologists going to instigate world peace like Mr. Cruise claims they can?

Yea watched it earlier. The man\'s nuts.

Good blog post here: http://www.demonbaby.com/blog/2008/01/please-stop-making-fun-of.html

I could smell the smug from here... he is a true posterboy for retroactive abortion!

What a load of bulls*itlol Honestly \"all the people who are depending on us\" :o.

Squig

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Wow.......um.......ok ???

quoted form comments:

Here we go, as quoted from Wikipedia:
    \"Logorrhoea or logorrhea (Greek ëïãïññïéá, logorrhoia, \"word-flux\") is defined as an \"excessive flow of words\" and, when used medically, refers to incoherent talkativeness that occurs in certain kinds of mental illness, such as mania. The spoken form of logorrhoea (in the non-medical sense) is a kind of verbosity that uses superfluous or fancy words to disguise a useless or simple message as useful or intellectual, and is commonly known as \"verbal diarrhoea\" or \"diarrhoea of the mouth.\"

bout sums it up he\'s a crazy bastard in a cult full of crazy bastards and poor victims. Sad part is these bastards have directly killed atleast one of their members and had a shite load of suicides and it all gets brushed under the rug cuz of their legal team. As funny and crazy as most scientoligists are (Tom here is a big joke) there are folk who get swindled into cults like this and it costs them their family, freedom, sanity, and their lives it\'s just a shame most of these folk couldn\'t get scooped up by medical professionals and fixed up so they could live normally instead of fallin into a greedy cults trap.

tho I did find it rather funny to hear Tom say \"He ruthlessly put his ethics into himself\" lol sounds like a new way for wackos to wank their noodle

Lisa Mcpherson heres a link to the memorial page of the woman they murdered.

TomIsNuts it\'s a good chuckle

LOH\'s, SP\'s, huh? what in Gods name is his talking about? The one thing that strikes me is that a good editor could have gotten that 9 minutes down to 2 minutes and gotten Tom\'s whole message across. Next time please put a script in Tom\'s hands.

Nice avatar liz;) The robot-ninja-geisha suit\'s you allthough it needs more vikinglol

Squig

Originally posted by squidders
    I could smell the smug from here... he is a true posterboy for retroactive abortion!
    rofl

Wah...? Hmm...? I missed 10 minutes of WORK for this? Actually more as i\'m still in an utter daze after that, I might not be able to work for another day or two until the fog in my head clears.

Complete loss as to what to make of this. Holy cow, my gosh and WTF!?

Originally posted by Roger Bunting
    Soooo, when are the Scientologists going to instigate world peace like Mr. Cruise claims they can?
    As soon as the whole world are brainwashed drones sending all their wealth to the Church of Scientology, there will be world peace. I think that\'s their plan anyway. Be very glad these people don\'t have an army.

YAY! We\'re all off to Jonestown!
    I mean, Cruisetown!

Mmm... Koolaid...

Originally posted by mud duck
    LOH\'s, SP\'s, huh? what in Gods name is his talking about? The one thing that strikes me is that a good editor could have gotten that 9 minutes down to 2 minutes and gotten Tom\'s whole message across. Next time please put a script in Tom\'s hands.
    Sp\'s = supresive person anyone thats against scientology and if your a member and get branded this you are basically excommunicaited

ksw= keep scientology working, good sign that they need an acronym for this hopefully means they need to do so much of it that their crackpot cult is fallin apart.

an it\'s LRH technology = L. Ron Hubbard and and the quackey gizmos he\'s made

Org = the organiztion centers that are all over the bloody place, indotrination / brainwashing centers to get ya ready to be sent off to places like clearwater or one of their other hotels that they have as focal points for their goin ons

Holy shit someone get this guy a bong.

Originally posted by freakinacage
    Originally posted by squidders
    rofl
    roffle indeedlol

Squig

Blog Entries

Watched this earlier and considered posting it here. The I thought better of it.

This is the result of our \"I\'m OK you\'re OK\" mentality in the West. Someone told this guy he was smart.