what shirt?

Thread: what shirt?

Default what shirt?

soooooooo what shirt should i buys?

Hand Lambada?

or

guy getting hit with toilet?

Other than the graphics themselves, I have NO clue what these shirts are supposed to be. Voted for the hand.

lol I\'m with Peg I got no clue whats up with these is the hand holding a hood ornament for a lexus or somethin?

If I get a clue as to whats up with em I\'ll vote lol

They\'re references to the video game \"Half-Life 2\". The flying toilet is from using the \"gravity gun\" (combination tractor/repulsor beam tool).

NSA beet me to it lol

the hand is from half life 2 and its holding the lambada (symbol for half life)

the toilet is from half life 2 death match and is the symbol used to represent a kill by killing your opponent with an object hurdled using the gravity gun

good deal toilet all the way more comedic and better wtf value :D

Guess I\'m officially in the \"old fart\" category. Oh well. Time to get fitted for some pants that sit above the belly.

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

I voted toilet because it reminds me of \"Dead Like Me\" and the girl who got killed by the toilet seat from space. Don\'t know the game.

I voted for the toilet becase its just hilarious.

@Lizcam~ I can\'t believe it! I didn\'t think anyone else watched that!! I miss Georgia!

Dead Like me was absolute quality. I miss George too, but I really miss Rube and Mason.

Half-Life 2... Less quality for me, although I think I\'m the only soul in the world who doesn\'t think it\'s phenomonal. Stacking crates and maneuvering blocks to progress just isn\'t fun or clever, no matter how good the physics engine.

Anyway, moving on! The first T-shirt puts me in mind of Hunter S. Thompson\'s campaign posters (when he attempted to get elected as Sheriff of Aspen) so I\'d have to go for that one.

I think the first one, although I believe it\'s spelt Lambda. Lambada is something completely different. :P

I voted toilet because, you know, it be very amusing:D

Squig

Orginal gepostet von Roger Bunting
    I think the first one, although I believe it\'s spelt Lambda. Lambada is something completely different. :P
    Thanks, was just gonna comment on that.
    And potty humour (literally!) for the win!

See that\'s obviously where they went wrong with the halflife franchise. Lambada would have been much more fun.

\"OK Gordon, I\'m going to take the mass transit conga line down to Lambada complex\" lol

toilet. you can\'t beat a toilet or radiator kill in deathmatch

@nsa - please don\'t post any more screen shots - i can\'t be bothered to buy the individual episodes (it seems you need to rebuy the earlier ones which seems a waste of money) and shots like that make me really want to play it!

but then i shall have to buy it all again when they release ep 3! the gits!

The gravity gun shooting toilet t shirt, it just kicks ass so much more than the other.