World Expo \'08 - 3rd-6th July at Girona, Spain - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World Expo \'08 - 3rd-6th July at Girona, Spain

I was talking to Adie and he raised the actual question of how we CMONers will recognize each other..

If you\'re going to expo and social interaction doesn\'t bother you, feel free to post up a photo of yourself here!

Probably my most recent full-body shot taken in China.. lollol

Nice gear ! I will DEFINATELY recognise you :flip::D :flip:.
    I look forward to seeing you all there.

GOD bless ................VINCENTI

:D...

I feel stupid, no one has else has a picture up lollol

Ok here\'s one to keep you company ainu :D

This is a photo of me and Albert Moretó Font when he came to visit us in australia late last year. Albert speaks English perfectly, plus he is a very nice guy, so you can go and talk to him as well if you like!

Roll on World Expo - almost time! Wow I have a lot to do before I leave, argh... :o

Hang on I forgot to say which is which didn\'t I, haha...I am on the left, Albert on the right. And I promise we aren\'t secret lovers, despite how it looks in the picture hahaha lol

Originally posted by automaton
    Hang on I forgot to say which is which didn\'t I, haha...I am on the left, Albert on the right. And I promise we aren\'t secret lovers, despite how it looks in the picture hahaha lol
    lol whats eh doing with his right hand?!!

adie asked me to post this pic of him:

and here\'s one of me:

please say i hi. i am often in my own world at these things or rediculously shy!

Hehe, nice Mugshot Gallery in here...:)...

I am SO sad that I cannot come to Girona for the WORLD EXPO... Really, Really sad... I had sworn to be there no matter what, but my University says \"No!\" and I will have to obey... really sorry not to meet all you cool guys... gnaa...

Here is a Mugshot of my own just in case it is mandatory in this thread...:)...

Come on Matt... all you want is to show us what a fucker you\'re made. lol

PS: to the aussies coming over: now that ull be in Spain, check my flirting advices.. starting by the \"your arse is starving\" lol

Originally posted by Albert Moreto Font

PS: to the aussies coming over: now that ull be in Spain, check my flirting advices.. starting by the \"your arse is starving\" lol
    I am not coming Albert, :cry: just Seb this time. But maybe I will come to UK GD.

Oh, and that line didnt work. lol the Spainsh girl just laughed and said, I didnt pronounce it right. :redface:

oh well kyle, at least you didn\'t get slapped!!

did you hear anything about that chem dog you did that got nicked?

What a crazy bunch we are :drunk:lol See you guys there, I\'ve got to get some stuff sorted and then I\'m off to the airport!

just staring packing now, will be leaving in a few hours - see y\'all there!!

packed....nearly ready to go.....just got to get through some regular work then it\'s flying tonight!!

Excited?

:D

Hope you all have fun! :)

It\'s a disaster that I can\'t go but. Yeah next time I\'ll be there!

Originally posted by Avelorn
    Hope you all have fun! :)

It\'s a disaster that I can\'t go but. Yeah next time I\'ll be there!
    Yeah....it should be mentioned that Avelorn\'s misfortune at missing the Expo is the reason i\'m going.

I\'ll make sure I have fun on your behalf

Don\'t worry Sven, it\'ll be crap.

Really.

So I get into line for check-in for the Luton-Girona flight and notice the guy in front of me has a little blue box... turns out it was Orb lollol Very cool guy though! :)

Alas, I have been up for too long hahah good night, hopefully I\'ll catch more of the CMON group tomorrow!

What can I say, really... talking with people over CMON really made it easy to find and just chat with people who really enjoy the hobby (and are VERY accomplished). Don\'t think it\'s neccessary to add to that statement, for its summed up the best aspects of a fine trip.

I know what people will really be interested in here, awards! Here are the CMONers who\'s awards I can recall:

Anders E. (Ritual): Gold in Masters Fantasy (Paint)
    Sebastian A. (Automaton): Gold in Masters Fantasy (Paint)
    Ben K. (White_Rabbit): Silver in Masters Fantasy (Paint)
    Amy B. (amypaintsminis): Silver in Masters Fantasy (Paint)
    Rob H. (Orb): Bronze in Masters Fantasy (Paint)

Albert M. F.: Gold in Masters Fantasy (Open)

Remy Tremblay, Iago Pineda, Romain, and Nano (Fernando) also won awards :)

Default pics?

where are pics of the models? having problems finding any around? (except for a link with a few at spanish-team)

Sanjay

Originally posted by StarFyre
    where are pics of the models? having problems finding any around? (except for a link with a few at spanish-team)

Sanjay
    Hey Sanjay! It\'s only just finished and most of the guys from here are still in Girona.....

Just one thing though......ALL entries were photographed by the organisers at submission to the competition.....thats over 3500 pieces......maybe the officail site will post more pics in the next few days

Yay!!!! It\'s been awesome... probably one of the most amazing competitions ever in the miniature history... laugh of any GD... they\'re a JOKE in comparison. I actually won silver at Masters Open Fantasy, not gold hehehe, just like all other Slayer Sword winners. Gold in fantasy Master open went to Kostas Kariotelis, Romain, J.L. Roig Ayuso, the sculptor of Gamezone whose name i don\'t know and some other guy. IT was great meeting some of you again and some others for the 1st time! For the foreigners: it was worth, wasn\'t it? :)