Ogrun Berzerker (Reaper Fig for Iron Kingdoms)

Thread: Ogrun Berzerker (Reaper Fig for Iron Kingdoms)

Default Ogrun Berzerker (Reaper Fig for Iron Kingdoms)

Ok, I started this one just a little bit ago. These are the first pics, and I\'ll post my most recent ones in a bit.

Nice work, he\'s come along nicely. I like the skin tones and metals and the green gives a nice dose of color. He\'ll definatly look good when he\'s done.

Looks good but i can\'t help but think that the right hand should be the other way around.

Originally posted by darkartminiatures
    Looks good but i can\'t help but think that the right hand should be the other way around.
    I thought the same thing but after sitting here acting out throwing a spear thats definatly the right way

The Hand direction isn\'t really anything I\'ve done, that\'s part of the mini. I think the hand is facing the right direction, but the arm itself is a little to the side (ie. he could be holding his weapon perpendicular to his body). I did try that pose, but it looked like he was going to break his own arm when he finished his swing.

I have another pic up on my website, but I\'m having a horrid time trying to post it.

I am using a public computer, and it is a MAC so I can\'t figure out how to get the pic location to post it. No right clicking... I hate you Steve Jobs!

Ok, here he is. The actual painting is finished in this pic, but the finish I put on him made him kind of glossy. I don\'t like that at all, but I\'m having a little trouble getting rid of it.

Does anyone know a good method to get rid of the gloss? (I should note that I sprayed him with Krylon Matt finish).