OT...Share your weather - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT...Share your weather

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Our winds are up to 40+ mph gusts. I hate days like this.

Southern Ontario is being hit by the same sh*t as Ohio, apparently. We\'re being gradually buried in snow here, the roads are appalling and needless to say I am staying the heck HOME this Saturday night!

Originally posted by No Such Agency
    Southern Ontario is being hit by the same sh*t as Ohio, apparently. We\'re being gradually buried in snow here, the roads are appalling and needless to say I am staying the heck HOME this Saturday night!
    Yeah this sucker came up through Texas and Louisana and picked up tons of moisture and dumped it on us and now you.. it was a crazy storm. We had Blizzard conditions last night. First time Cincinnati has had that declared since the mid 1970\'s

Well looks as if this is what were are scheduled for:

Yesterday (Saturday) was Wet, Windy and not too warm. But since we are right beside Manchester the Rain Capital of the UK what can you expect.

Originally posted by Undave
    I take it Fizl is currently in her 50% of the time in Chennai phase, if not I\'m moving to London lol

I have no idea what the weather is like here as I haven\'t bothered opening the curtains all day. It\'s quite cold though.
    Yep - definitely india phase! I have green birds (not sure what) that fly about near me in London, but no Mynah birds and luckily not mosquito\'s either!

Shaz

Right now, the driveway is cleared, and there are piles of snow about 6 feet high to either side, with the corners at the street end piled even higher.

The lawn behind those piles has about 4 feet of snow on it, and it\'s painful on the eyes to be outdoors for very long without sunglasses.

On the bright side, the trees are very pretty with their branches covered with snow and ice.

Oh, to have a camera.