[JeremieBT] The Chancellor of the Exchequer\'
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [JeremieBT] The Chancellor of the Exchequer\'

Default [JeremieBT] The Chancellor of the Exchequer\'

Hello ! Here i purpose a step by step of my Entry for French Games Day.

The name in French
    Grand Trésorier de la Couronne

This title is the name of the responsable of the money of the country during middle age or new-born period. What the name in English? It’s the banker responsible of the money of the king.

More than a min inspired by Games workshop, this miniature is representing Sant Mathieu. What is his name in english. Its the sant of the bankers, customs officers, tax inspectors of levies.. all the people who work in the funny world of money business, the world of finance, logic of benefit

This miniature is a critic of the actors of financials institutions, the power of money, who kill the treasure the most important for men, : liberty.

I hope you’ll enjoy this step by step. If you have advices, I’ll be happy correct my miniature.

Here an inspiration from the GW army book.

An inspiration for clothes.

The armature is 0.9 mm. He’ll have a staff and a chest.

The staff

The front.

Arg, its not the final position, sorry for this bad picture.

I use Milliput to make the armature stronger.

Duro + fimo

I use Duro to make the Fimo stick the armature

I dont know the name of this tool. It’s a pencil, but with eraser.

I don’t let the duro dry. I put directly Fimo. Its classic fimo, chocolate is the colour cause allan have eaten all the green 

I use a tool to be sure the fimo stick well.

In the same time i put mor putty for the volumes.

After the first critics on creafigs, i moved the right leg to put it more under the body.
    I moved the hip on the left, the belly more down, the knees more up, and more ass, and more shoulders for the equilibrium of the body.

Here another step. There is more volume on the top of the belly, to don’t make it appear as a women.
    There is less calves, more grease. I changed the movement of the arms, for a better position, more caricaturized.

Originally posted by bragon

This title is the name of the responsable of the money of the country during middle age or new-born period. What the name in English? It’s the banker responsible of the money of the king.
    That would be \'The Chancellor of the Exchequer\'...a bit of a mouthful though!

Excellent! I love seeing your WIPs and I can\'t wait to see how this guy turns out. Please post more pictures when you can, or put them on your website, which I watch regularly anyway ;)

Glad to see a WIP from you... I love watching sculpts come full circle to completion. Hope to see this in Girona!

Always glad to see work from you Jeremie, i have this one added to my forum subscriptions.

Looking really nice:D

Thanks for the answers ;)
    I hope have time to send new pictures today, i am sculpting the coffre, the staff and the clothes ;)

Before making the clothes, i moved the left knew to make it smaller, less as a ball.

I made the calf more grease, the ass more down, the breast more up and, very important, dont make the 2 shoulders at the same level, cause of the position of the arms. Make a bigger rib cage, make smaller thighs…

I’ll correct the top of the body, the arms, the bust after.

Now, i put big balls of Fimo.

I use different tools to do this simple step.

I create the bigger creases

I use a pincel to make a more realistic cloths, the material, weight of cloths…

Blog Entries

Very nice model so far. I think this guy\'s gonna look great :D He\'s got lots of style. And lots of flab. Lots and lots of flab!

It\'s pretty cool to see non-fighter characters get sculpted once in a while.

While I was following this thread I was worried about how you should fill in the left shoulder. Now that I\'ve seen what you did with the pants, I no longer worry about how you\'ll do anything.

Absolutely outstanding work.

Thanks for your comments ;)

> It\'s pretty cool to see non-fighter characters

A non fighter character???? Hum..
    Its no use have weapons to be a fighter.. The economic war is... a war ;)

WoW what can i say? My eyes are glued on this tutorial.

You make it look so easy, but its not.

I wish i had your skills, but i know if i keep practicing i will (hopefully)

Anyway great work, its good to see a model with character and background, instead of the typical warrior

Keep up the good work

Holy Cow, this guy looks great, and he is definately making me feel better about my own weight.

The only thing that would make this better is if he was scuplted while waterskiing upside down, in shark infested waters.

That\'s great, I look forward to seeing it completed.
    And what a coincidence.
    look here:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/185221

Hello ! Hee the ne pictures !!!!

I sculpted the chest with a base of fimo, and details with Milliput.

I used glue directly, then i sculpted the base for amrs..
    I hope you’ll enjoy this step!

Here its 4.20 in the morning, i am going to sleep ;)
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Getting there :D

But shouldn\'t his arms be flabbier?
    The muscles look too well-defined at the moment.

But lookin\' good! :D

This is coming along fantastic, the definition is awesome.

I dont think he has to have flabby arms, as people can be chunky only in certain areas, ie put on weight on their belly first, also he will probably look more chunky with his sleeves.

Cant wait to see more JB

Great stuff

Blog Entries

A chest full of gold coins probably weighs a lot, so he gets a decent upper body workout that way.

That\'s my story, and I\'m sticking to it :D

By the looks of it he is going to have big billowed sleeves, so the muscularness (is that even a word) of the arms will be covered anyway.