Tell me happy stories - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me happy stories

yup it was a nice catch. I wasn\'t even looking for anything on the boards. But he and I are perfect for each other. He is currently planning on moving to Texas next summer.

aaaah bless! well done! he\'s a lucky fella!

Originally posted by freakinacage
    aaaah bless! well done! he\'s a lucky fella!
    He knows :)

Third try is the charm right Ollie?

There were a lot of moments in China, being on the Great Wall and \"climbing\" it until one couldn\'t go any further was spectacular.

In fact, a lot have been with trips. Games Day Chicago 2006 was big for me because it was just myself and my father and we flew from Vancouver to Chicago. :)

Realising I could play guitar and sing, and that people wanted to hear it? Hell, that made me realise what I wanted to do in life.

I\'ve had a happy time today, Played Badminton earlier with 4 of my friends at our local sports hall.
    Half way through the game my mate hit a long shot and I ran backwards and managed to return the shot, only to run and slam back in to the wall that was behind me (Didn\'t see it coming, obviously :rolleyes::rolleyes:) Anyway, whilst my mates laughed at me a rather nice looking girl playing on the court next to us came to my aid and she helped me to my feet and after the game she gave me her phone number :D
    Doesn\'t sound a great deal but I don\'t often get all that from girl.

hmm well one of the happiest days of my life was last year at Lanark medieval festival which is when i first started going out with my boyfreind/fiance. we got there really late and he was waiting for me in the dark and the rain, put up the tent and then we sat huddled under a medieval cloak in front of the camp fire with the firelight on our faces and the rain on our backs as the whole re-enactment group sat around the fire drinking and singing. waking up the next morning to spend the entire day re-enacting for the public and doing archery and realising for the first time in my life i wasnt alone was one of the best days of my life.

today was pretty good too, i got given a load of boxes that a freind of a freind had told her could go to charity when she emmigrated and i just found the 3rd edition warhammer rulebook as well as a load of really cool books, some special editon comics and some d&d stuff along with some random high elf models, paints and brushes. sweet. not sure what im going to do with the dice though, theres about 300 of them

Blog Entries

Going from 30k feet to the deck in 2 minutes in a 727-200 is a life altering experience. Pretty fun too.lol

Its even more fun in a Chinese copy of a Russian An-24B.

Hmmm, one is after a few months of practising meditation i went to do my daily meditation and something was different, after what felt like a few minutes i felt warm but couldnt feel my fingers or anything of my body (sounds odd but keep reading). It was afeeling i hadnt had and havnt had since, but after (what felt like) a few minutes it ended and when i checked the clock i had missed about an hour.
    I dont know if any of you believe in that stuff, but it was one of the happiest moments in my life.
    Most others have been when I\'ve been out in the woods, especially with my grandad teaching all his old survival secrets from the army xD

mmm first really happy time I had was when I dropped outta school and same week moved out of my folks place, ditched two massive sources of stress and complication and never much regreted it. Felt like a million tons of shit add been taken off my back.

Another good one was when I fell asleep on the couch and had a really weird dream. I was in baltimore at a cross walk and there was a homeless guy standing next to me. I happened to glance down and noticed he didn\'t have feet was just standin on his ankle stubbs. He saw me take notice and told me not to worry it didn\'t bother him. I kinda blurred thru to the point I walked into this appartment one room lil kitchenette by the door and a narrow long room with 4-5 beds set up. sitting on a bed infront of the tv was a black girl and a crusty punk and near the door was this fella named Carl who ran the local \'Food Not Bombs\' in baltimore. We had started talking when these two big doofusses tackled Carl onto a bed and were tickling him (they looked like tweedle-dee n tweedle-dum) Carl managed to slip out from under em and had a cut on his head. After I bandaged him up the phone rang and it was the cops asking what was going on, I blew em off and when I turned around Carl and the tweedles were gone. Then the punk got up and asked if we wanted to see a cartoon he had been working on, me and the gal said sure and I sat down on the bed next to her. She kept giving me poking tickles till I fell off the bed and just when I was gonna get her back the cartoon came on. It was in a style like the beetlejuice cartoon, and started off with a pan into this large hanger turned into a hospital like in Emporer of the Sun, the view zoomed toward one particular bed and lying in it was a skeleton but she still had eyes and was alive and this fella holding her hand. They were talking and she said something about \'how you can only seem to say what ya really mean when someones dying\' the fella nodded and she said \'like I always wanted to be a Rabbi\' he just looked at her and said \'but Rabbi\'s can only be men\'. At which point a hole opened up in the tv screen and I went thru it head first like I was on a cat scan table goin into the tube. But once thru I was suspended in a bright blue sky with nice puffy clouds here and there. At that point I just got really really happy and woke up blissed out of my mind.... and before you ask this was before I did any drugs. Friggin wierd dream I don\'t have vivid ones often but when I do they kick ass.

But the happiest time of my life was the first time my Girl told me she loved me and ever since the brightest points of my life are when I get to be in touch with her in whatever way is available.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by freakinacage
    when i was a baby, i crapped in my fathers hand! i am very proud of this and, despite efforts, haven\'t managed to do it again since
    Well, reading THIS was the greatest moment in my life up to now. I can\'t tell how loud I laughed, especially after reading the more heart rendering posts above. Oh, I and I was at work.. and a foreigner working in a Japanese company - imagine that. ^^

Walking and climbing Grisdale Pike via Sleet How and standing on the very summit at 791 m (2595 ft) {The Red Cross} looking out over to Outerside, High Moss and Scar Crags and realising I’d conquered my fear of heights.
    Then descending to the base of Hobcarton Crag and round to stand at the waterfalls at Force Crag, before heading back to base at Bleasdale.

A Photo of Grisdale Pike.