Hateful Soul needs to be removed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hateful Soul needs to be removed

Originally posted by dachande
    I actually enjoy flaming the children who post those ridiculous comments [orkcollector, socker, aprabor (?)]. Simple fools, all.
    Oi! well okey, I admit that not all of my comments are constructive but slagging me off as some kind of childish spammer is unfair...

Default The biter is bit...

Originally posted by apabror
    Oi! well okey, I admit that not all of my comments are constructive but slagging me off as some kind of childish spammer is unfair...
    Hoisted by your own petard my friend. As you have admitted that you post unconstructive comments, it is laughable that you should come here now and whinge that someone has taken exception. By all means, be a git and post \'unconstructive comments\' but please don\'t come here and moan about things being \'unfair\'.:flame:

Big Mean Elf

Default What He Said!

I actually enjoy flaming the children who post those ridiculous comments [orkcollector, socker, aprabor (?)]. Simple fools, all.

Moderation NEEDS to be looked into. I mentioned this in another forum topic on this site, and it was generally accepted.

The easiest way around the idiots is to make it so that only picture posters can make comments. That simple. You might notice that when you see a mentally-challenged comment, and you click on the poster\'s name to see the incredible painting skill they posess to be able to make such demeaning and demoralizing comments, that low and behold, NOTHING!
    Yeah Screw The F`ers!

Blah Blah But with NOTHING To Back Up What They Say....

:rolleyes:

Peace, But With A 30 lbs Sledg Hammer On A Lil Mouthy Azz!
    :cool::]

Originally posted by finn17
    Hoisted by your own petard my friend. As you have admitted that you post unconstructive comments, it is laughable that you should come here now and whinge that someone has taken exception. By all means, be a git and post \'unconstructive comments\' but please don\'t come here and moan about things being \'unfair\'.:flame:
    *sigh* whatever...

Big Mean Elf

Default ...and him to...

Originally posted by finn17
    YEP!
    :]

Peace!
    :cool:

Blog Entries

If you dont want to be grouped with childish spammers, dont act like one. Sure, I will be the first to admit that not all my comentary is constructive, but to my knowledge I have never posted anything that could be construed as spam or an attack. Even at my worst, which has been confined to the forums, I have never attacked anyone or their work. I have tried to make three kinds of comments - supportive when someone has been attacked for no apparent reason except that the paintjob wasn\'t up to the \"rules\" - questions about how something was done so I can try it out myself - ideas to improve the work in question. Also, I have ocassionally posted the rah-rah type post or the \"YES, I LIKE IT\" type post - but I dont think the people I was posting to could have seen that as spam or anything else but a comment on how I liked the piece in question.

I agree that nasty comments should be removed but I don\'t think people should have to post pictures to vote because some people don\'t have the equipment. It would be ideal if everyone posted photos but that will never happen. Also, people shouldn\'t hammer mini\'s because they don\'t like the manufacturer. Certainly personal taste affects the rating but a well painted piece of junk can still be appreciated. I have seen it done on this sight, many times. There are a few bizarre monsters on this sight that might get low ratings due to the fact that people really don\'t know what it is, so posters should always accompany strange creatures with comments to explain them instead of ,\"just another mini\".

maybe if you called him a child-like spammer instead? Either way he gets no sympathy from me- I\'ve seen some of his attacks on new painters. Not nice at all.

Isn\'t this the reason why all public posts are supposed to be moderated now? Thankfully I\'ve not yet been the victim of any bad comments, but I can understand how annoying it can be.

BME- please try not to swear- even by *ing out some of the letters, there are probably kiddies reading the forums.. and you don\'t want to get into trouble with Chern again! ;)

Regards

Kat