UK GD 2008 - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: UK GD 2008

it was... then we all walked to the hotel.

yep, the tables are at the golden demon cabinets on the opposite side from where you enter.

The tables are easily spotted by the number of desperate looking people trying to repair broken minis.

donga666

Originally posted by squidders
    The tables are easily spotted by the number of desperate looking people trying to repair broken minis.
    And the piles of ditched packing materials (mine included, it was a long walk to the car!).

I can vouch for Rosac, he smells of flowers and grated potato ???

lol

im going down from beverly this year donga as my nephew is coming instead of the wife so offer of a lift if you want it mate

just noticed you get the GD mini included this year, and even 10% off for WD subscribers

I\'m packing my riot helmet this year. IF FW are releasing anything big and shiny I\'m investing in armour too.

If we all buy a can of Tesco value deodorant each, form a line, charge them and then form a rotating phalanx as one man steps out to buy something another steps into to take his place, we should be able to keep the hordes at bay for long enough to get what we want and then escape without having the push through the grande melee.

donga666

Originally posted by darklord
    im going down from beverly this year donga as my nephew is coming instead of the wife so offer of a lift if you want it mate
    Cool! PM on the way :D

You will need a big car if your giving Donga a lift.
    He\'s a big lad.... and his entry is bound to be huge..... probably compensating for something. lol

Looking forward to this.
    I have even ordered the minis for my entry.

:P

Originally posted by Talonicus
    You will need a big car if your giving Donga a lift.
    He\'s a big lad.... and his entry is bound to be huge..... probably compensating for something. lol

Looking forward to this.
    I have even ordered the minis for my entry.

:P
    stick the psi on the tyres up a few notches!!!

notice the tickets are £30 this year but i suppose if you get the 10% WD discount and a mini its not quite as big a jump

Is the mini still the jumping Space Marine with a hammer?

Originally posted by Swordwind
    Is the mini still the jumping Space Marine with a hammer?
    yep

its hammer time!!

I hope the comment about the entry fee being now £30 was a Joke lollollollollollollollol.
    (I dont want a mediocre marine or a discount to a mediocre mag :flip::flip::flip::flip: :moon:)

Oh I forgot I am not going ??? :o ??? :o ???....Am I ??????????????????

GOD bless ...............VINCENTI

Last time you said you weren\'t but I hope that was just to throw us off the trail and that you secretly have a number of entries for us to drool on that will result in you decapitating some stinky types with a nice new sword.

Originally posted by vincenti
    Oh I forgot I am not going ??? :o ??? :o ???....Am I ??????????????????

GOD bless ...............VINCENTI
    Aren\'t you ??? :o ??? :o ???

Come on Adie! :) You know you want to... :D

Yes cmon Adie, you really want to!

Ignore the prices and judging and just enjoy giving away the trophies you win. :D:D

Nigel

yeh man, i\'m not entering, just going down to say hi to guys i haven\'t had chance to meet yet (somebody get the spanish lads to the bar this time, i couldn\'t find them last time to invite them along.)

could also be because i can\'t afford to get to euro as well :~(