UK GD 2008 - Page 14
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UK GD 2008

1pm at the repair tables?

Umm I may be in the hotel with a nice strong coffee nursing a hangover well before that.

:)

donga666

Nigel: See you at the hotel then! You must be confident not hanging around for the first cut.

I didn\'t notice if they had high chairs at the hotel last year.

Haha

Im always confident.

I have seen some peoples entries.... ;)
    I have it in the bag. :D:D

I have mentioned before that I have stag night in Nottingham on the saturday night, so I will be a bit tender on sunday.

I am Lord of the Sun!

Well.. um..yeah just wanted to let you guys know.

I wish I was going but oh well. Good luck to those entering the GDs and have a great time everyone!

Yo TALONICUS ! Ill bring the paracetamol & Ill also make sure you sit with a path clear to the Gents .:D
    If folks know where to go ( the Hotel ) ,they may as well meet us there.We should have a great crowd this year ! :flip: :bouncy: :flip:

GOD bless ...........VINCENTI

Cool... we\'ll be there.

Just as a polite request... can we decide where it\'ll be and when and not move it without anyone knowing (flashbacks to Salute) :-) Perhaps stick with the repair tables as everyone knows where it is?

btw Adie, will have the tank with me, you\'ll hopefully like what I\'ve done to it... followed your advice on a few things so fingers crossed someone will at least take the thing out of the cabinet and look at it this time round ;-)

Cheers, can\'t wait to see everyone and drool over loads of cool minis!

Ben

Default IT IS WRITTEN !!!!!!!!!!

IT IS CARVED IN STONE :cool:.

1PM AT THE REPAIR TABLE.

Although some may already be at the hotel bar by then ( Its VERY CALM there ),
    I will be at the afore mentioned tables.

I will be wearing a bright yellow WORLD EXPO polo shirt ( nothing else ,so I should stand out !:o).

At 1,15 pm , Like Moses I will lead the people to the promised land,a land just flowing with VERY EXPENSIVE milk and honey ! :D :flip: :bouncy: :flip: :D :cool:

AKAKAGI !!!!

GOD bless ............VINCENTI

and he shall part the sea of sweaty bum fluffed teenagers

rotfl.... Adie, I\'ll bring along a staff and cloak for you so you\'ll look the part...

if nothing else it\'ll stop you getting arested for indecent exposure if all you\'re wearing otherwise is the t-shirt.

Ben

Originally posted by vincenti
    IT IS CARVED IN STONE :cool:.

1PM AT THE REPAIR TABLE.

Although some may already be at the hotel bar by then ( Its VERY CALM there ),
    I will be at the afore mentioned tables.

I will be wearing a bright yellow WORLD EXPO polo shirt ( nothing else ,so I should stand out !:o).

At 1,15 pm , Like Moses I will lead the people to the promised land,a land just flowing with VERY EXPENSIVE milk and honey ! :D :flip: :bouncy: :flip: :D :cool:

AKAKAGI !!!!

GOD bless ............VINCENTI
    lollol that just cheered my morning up!!

Ill probably be getting there stupidly early as the bus from derby is meant to leave at around 7ish. Plus one hour to get there arrive around 8???

what time does golden demon entry open?

Originally posted by rocketandroll
    rotfl.... Adie, I\'ll bring along a staff and cloak for you so you\'ll look the part...

Ben
    or a nice big sword!

9:30. I\'m not looking forward to getting to the store for that early either, but at least i dont have to catch a bus there...

Alex

Originally posted by darklord

Ben
    or a nice big sword!
    depending on what he enters he might get one of them anyway!

what time do they do the first cull? I guess I\'ll have to be there to pick my model up.

Originally posted by donga666
    Nigel: See you at the hotel then! You must be confident not hanging around for the first cut.

I didn\'t notice if they had high chairs at the hotel last year.
    I never even hung around last year witing for first cut and all that pullava.. just because they tell you to pick it up by 1 doesn\'t mean you HAVE to.... it\'s just easier logistically if they can stagger when people pick up the entries ..

I have alwys just picked my stuff up on the way out of the door.. :evil:

Originally posted by Thecadian
    Originally posted by darklord

Ben
    or a nice big sword!
    depending on what he enters he might get one of them anyway!

I was gonna say.... he can win that himself!

Ben

Is the hotel you guys keep talking about the Hilton?

Just curious cos i booked a room there saturday night and wondered what it was like?

i should be able to make it thereby one!! if not, i have a few phone numbers so i shall find my way about. oh- adie get a bloody mobile!!

Hotel is Crowne Plaza as stated back on page 4!

N