UK GD 2008 - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: UK GD 2008

Check out my post on what I just found anounced on G.W.s site.Concerning this years catergories.
    I really hope its good news.:D.
    If it is I will support it.;) :flip: :bouncy: :duh: lol

GOD bless .................VINCENTI

donga666

Yes come on Adrian!

I want a better chance to pick your brains (sounds a bit Zombie-ish...Braaaaaiiiins!!).

@Talonicus/Nigel: Shut up short arse! I assume you are not diorama-ing it this year, I started this years before GD 07 (well a fortnight, but it still counts :D).

donga666

Originally posted by generulpoleaxe
    yeh man, i\'m not entering, just going down to say hi to guys i haven\'t had chance to meet yet
    (double post - sorry, my bad!)

As nice as it is meeting people, I would not go if I was not entering the Demon. Euro-militare & Salute are cheaper and more varied.

Enter damn you! (I\'m sure I heard that on a \'dubbed\' + \'off colour\' film once ???)

@Donga/Andrew

Haha

I may enter that category now...... just to worry you. :P:P

No its only duel for me. Although I will probably have a change of mind nearer the event, scrap all my work and start something else.

Good luck in advance mate.....................you need it.

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::P:P:bouncy::bouncy::bounc y:

Originally posted by donga666
    Originally posted by generulpoleaxe
    yeh man, i\'m not entering, just going down to say hi to guys i haven\'t had chance to meet yet
    (double post - sorry, my bad!)

As nice as it is meeting people, I would not go if I was not entering the Demon. Euro-militare & Salute are cheaper and more varied.

Enter damn you! (I\'m sure I heard that on a \'dubbed\' + \'off colour\' film once ???)
    euro and salute aint cheeper for me mate, it\'s way out of my budget when you consider travel and accomodation.
    and i\'m not entering on principle, i realy disagree with how the judging is done.
    especialy after what i have witnessed over the last two years.

besides, i\'ll hopefully be bringing down two dioramas i did in the past (nothing special about them realy) that i\'ll be willing to part with for a little cash.

Damnit, I really do need a job! :cry:

Originally posted by squidders
    Damnit, I really do need a job! :cry:
    an I.O.U is good enough from people i have met mate.
    ask matty, i waited ages for the money for Keinous.

oh god... Mini spending is one thing... but mini debt?!?! that\'s a problem!

Hehe yeah, Chris is a pretty understanding fella :)

Yes come on Adrian!

I want a better chance to pick your brains (sounds a bit Zombie-ish...Braaaaaiiiins!!).

@Talonicus/Nigel: Shut up short arse! I assume you are not diorama-ing it this year, I started this years before GD 07 (well a fortnight, but it still counts :D).
    I sarted my diorama before GD 06 but it won\'t see the light of day this year.. things have gone a little upside down recently ..Oh well I\'ll just have to win the sword with something else this year....:drunk:

Originally posted by squidders
    oh god... Mini spending is one thing... but mini debt?!?! that\'s a problem!
    i figured it\'s a good gig seing as how the banks make all their money lol

Originally posted by demonherald
    Yes come on Adrian!

I sarted my diorama before GD 06 but it won\'t see the light of day this year.. things have gone a little upside down recently ..Oh well I\'ll just have to win the sword with something else this year....:drunk:
    Your winning smile and a fist full of £50 notes lol

@generulpoleaxe
    I hope you charged Matty interest then :D

is the interest charged in hasslefree minis

you let first time punters off.
    you need to get them hooked first, i have been studying the crack dealers business manual lol

donga666

Originally posted by Talonicus
    @Donga/Andrew

Haha

I may enter that category now...... just to worry you. :P:P

No its only duel for me. Although I will probably have a change of mind nearer the event, scrap all my work and start something else.

Good luck in advance mate.....................you need it.

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::P:P:bouncy::bouncy::bounc y:

Worried ....no!

Finished..........YES!!!!!!!!!

I\'VE FINISHED MY DIORAMA!!!!!!

WAHOO!!!!!

:flip::bouncy::flip::bouncy::flip::bouncy::flip:

Stated my other entries, weirdly enough a 40k squad that will fit into a diorama (which I have started doing drawings for). Aiming for a \'hat-trick\' then its off to Euromilitare for some \'historic stuff\' @54mm n\'er to return. If no demon this year, euromilitare will appear early :D

:drunk:

Well done mate.
    Slow down though, you make me feel bad.

Ps Check your email!!

bloody hell! finished already?!!

Does anybody know when tickets will be sold?

I cant believe people have finished already i haven\'t started :(

Time to get my ideas materialised i am thinking.

GD tickets will be on sale pretty soon i think, subscribers are prob able to get theirs already

Tickets are on sale from now if your a WD subscriber.

28th June if your not.

James