This is just cool

Thread: This is just cool

Like us, he has no life.

That lass as the bottom of the vader thread seems a bit unhappy but in complaining about needing credit for the pics hasn\'t she just given hersel credit for the pics??? Oh well the last supper is cool.

Is there some sort of software that does that?
    (I can\'t imagine otherwise it would take YEARS!)

A photo Shoot of the \'Also Rans\' from the archives of LucasArts
    lollol

The composite last supper is way cool. Also, waaay no life. And I lol\'ed at some of the Darths.

wow . . . artistically speaking it\'s cool, gamer geek speaking kinda neat, but overall general life speaking--what a dork! lol

It\'s neat to think about though how long that took to put together and to figure everything out.

I thought it cool enough that I told the wife to come in and take a look. I don\'t do that often I tell ya. :drunk:

There is indeed software to do the mosiac part but someone had to have done the original... it\'s a great example of - just because you can, doesn\'t mean you should. lol

If his brain was tuned to a different frequency, this guy could cure cancer.

Wah! He cheated - you\'re supposed to build these from images that are naturally the right colour, not tweak something to be the correct colour for where it goes. Awesome result but had to mention that.

Einion

Darth Fink. I love it.
    If I were doing one, I think I might have tried something with a Predator theme.
    The extended mandibles bursting out the front grill would be interesting.

And if you have 13 characters to choose from with Star Wars, did you get the right 13 ?
    Personally, I think it\'s a good cross section, although it\'s tough to leave Jabba out of a good party.
    As usual, Lando gets hosed.