I\'m sorry... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I\'m sorry...

I\'m sorry to hear about your Aunt. She sounds like one of those people who genuinely make one\'s life better for having known them.

My condolences! Feeling with you!

Somehow people that inspire always go first...
    For me that was my grandfather, died from lung cancer, never got the chance to say how much I admired him, because he was hidding it from us...

Ah man, I\'m sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences.

My families\' thoughts and prayers are with ya Jester. You can take solace in the fact you had someone that cared that much in your life. Not all of us are so lucky. Remember her, and she will live in your heart for the rest of your days.

im sorry for you loss, its a tragic story :(

Jesterz, many condolences for your sad loss. Losing a frined or relative is always difficult especially one you are so close to. We\'re here if and when you need us.

sorry to hear about that

Jesterz,

I can empathize and I feel for your loss. I lost my grandfather a month ago, and am still at a loss...

Default Sincerest Appreciations!

Thank you all so much.

I\'ve still got a lot of grief to work out, your posts were tear inspiring. :)

Many heartfelt thanks for the condolences and the camaraderie.

I felt like such a tool for not being as active, but I see you still care.

She was the last of the inspirations in my life that aren\'t my awe inspiring kids...LOL.

I\'ve still got stuff to help out with, my cousins, (her daughters) have fallen to pieces, so I\'m there for them, almost everyday.

I barely get sleep here lately.

But I sincerely wish to thank all of you!
    You wonderful and weird, fantastic and phantasmagorical, people, both friends and acquaintances for the smiles and tears you\'ve shared and stolen.

CHEERS!

Hope to return soon.
    An in a strange way, I kind of love ya\'ll....:wow:

PS:
    I made a memorial Squidoo for her.
    She liked weird names.

Jesterz, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

When my father died it was a huge thing for me to be able to say a real goodbye, which I did by doing the eulogy at his memorial service. I hope that you get the chance somewhere to share your positive feelings about your aunt with others who loved her.

God bless you,

Keith

That\'s a beautiful poem on that squidoo site, Jesterz. Take care of yourself and your relatives. I think if you can pass on the wisdom and inspiration to your daughters then that would be a great legacy for your aunt.