Valten on Horseback - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valten on Horseback

What do you mean, Juan threw down the gauntlet? He still works for the Studio you know! He just moved back to Spain and works from the Spanish GW HQ in Barcelona. Just want to clarify before any weird rumours start...
    Yeah, I meant he\'s done some awsome stuff, a chalange to Jez\'s supremecy. Women, Eldar and Marines, those were up until now Jez\'s speciality, but Juan has shown he is every bit as good. These two are my favourite designers, and a bit of friendly rivalry can only mean even more awesome minis for me. I really can\'t wait for the Martyr (or whatever its gonna be called) to come out, I expect to see a lot of this mini.

t_haye2

Originally posted by KingM
    I can\'t really imagine him using an elf sword in favour of the hammer of sigmar, and one in each hand seems a bit unlikelylol. Maybe Tammy could divulge some info on the next model for us? Please?:flip:
    no can do, guys, sorry! If my manager would find out he\'d have my intestines for breakfast....:(

If my manager would find out he\'d have my intestines for breakfast....:(
    Sounds painful;)

Well if you can\'t tell us, then I guess time will tell......sooner or later, time will tell.....

U4-Welcome

no can do, guys, sorry! If my manager would find out he\'d have my intestines for breakfast...
    That\'s what PMs are for ...:idea::cool::bouncy:

syco-pyro

where are the pics....i miss out on everything...:~(

It\'s on the previews section of the uk news page of the gw web page. I\'d post the pic here, but I haven\'t got anywhere to host it. You can also find it in the new White Dwarf

Originally posted by Trevor
    If you want a super cool mini then just wait for Jez Goodwins new Living Saint (or somesuch for witch hunters), it literally made me gasp out loud when I first saw it. Juan may have thrown down the gauntlet, but Jez has picked it up and slapped every other designer silly with this mini.
    ho ho...do u have a sample image of it? post it for us to drool on???