Ogre Kingdom

Thread: Ogre Kingdom

Default Ogre Kingdom

While I was posting some photo's of my Stompa I also found some photo's off a past of my Ogre Kingdom army.

Something I also like to share:

And my Bad Santa, I had transformed from a Hunter, for a Chrismas tournament:

Hope you like it.

Best regards,

Eelco

Hi Eelco, nice army painting. The nailvarnish & dress on the female are nice touches That Rhinox is a nice model and Santa Claus is ace You don't appear to have used washes anywhere? Are these representative of your current painting style? I want to know what to expect from your orc stompa

Welcome, cheers, B.
    My CMON Gallery Rank...

yeah these are nice! i'd recommend looking into washes, they could improve your style greatly, if used correctly. nice painting, and good conversions!

my general opinion of the common electric guitar:
    it has two strings too many.

Hello mr.Krinkle, how are you today?

If i had a nickle everytime i made something look bad, i'd be making money in a very strange way!

Nice guys. As said before, you need to use washes, and I also think some more highlights on the skin could be good. But I just love the Santa!

I like your ideas very much! Like the dress or Santa.

To improve the depth I echo lynn: The easiest Way are inks, and washed.

Smoother blends are easier painted, when you use thinner paint.

But your Ideas are great!

Greetings, Taggi
    How do you know, that Taggi has been assimilated to borg: "Rezitanz fiutail ist."

Sorry for violating the english language.

Please rate my comments, even if there is critism in it, as a personal point of view. I do not have the absolute truth in minature painting and every word said by me is only a suggestion, that may be thought over or simple ignored. So, happy painting!

And my own Dragons:

Thank you all for the feedback. My goal was to not overdo the highlighting. But to be honest, I think it turn out wrong.
    I finished the figures some years ago and will try to get more highlighting with my future work.

So I keep learning....

Best regards,

Eelco

that's one evil-looking santa, look like he eat kids for breakfast!

he eats the presents too, i should think... i'm just glad that my dad is my santa.

my general opinion of the common electric guitar:
    it has two strings too many.

Hello mr.Krinkle, how are you today?

If i had a nickle everytime i made something look bad, i'd be making money in a very strange way!