Hasslefree Cyber-Zombie 2

Thread: Hasslefree Cyber-Zombie 2

Default Hasslefree Cyber-Zombie 2

Got my paints out and had a rummage through my box of prepped for painting stuff. Found two more Hasslefree Cyber-Zombies I\'d converted up yonks ago, so decided to paint one of them:

LINK...

And here he is with one I did a few years back:

I\'ve got one more on the go. He\'s got a strange leg-replacement, some sort of big gun and a drill-fist :)

I need to find some zombie dogs or angry looking doberman/bull mastiff/pit bull types that are to scale to convert, as well as some smaller figures to use as minions (or bosses) for these chaps. Any ideas?

Not bad ;) prefer the first one model wise, just ordered it myself finally.

you left him out of the box for too long - hes rotted more than the other!

good to see you back in the game!

Both really really nicely painted.

What\'s with the square arses on the minis though?

Voted...very nice, or rather, very yucky! ;)

Nice subtle use of colors around the edges (saw that on Jeremie\'s video - sort of an epiphany for me). I can see improvement over the old one but thought you did a great job making them look similar tho\' years apart.

...What\'s with the square arses on the minis though?
    lol Um, maybe their zombie butts have...well, lost some of their youthful firmness!

Both are stellar jobs! Great that you are picking up those brushes again! :)

Originally posted by squidders

What\'s with the square arses on the minis though?
    I put it down to arse-rot and a cyber-bum replacement. If they come with a charcoal filter, I might buy Donga one for Christmas... :D

sweet work spacemunkie :)

love the cutaway base.

I guess it\'s fine if you like that sort of thing....

(and I REALLY do!!)

I wish I had half your skill, and ALL of your miniatures!lol

I\'m not really an undead fan at all, but I quite like it surprisingly enough. Good work!

made me think resident evil the secund I saw them - excellent

Originally posted by Manus

...resident evil...
    Why oh WHY is nobody making a range of \'not Res-Evil\' figures???!

Some fantastic designs to base miniatures on. There\'s the odd one I suppose. Heresy not-Lickers spring to mind and there are various generic zombies/zombie hunter types, but what about some zombie dogs, Tyrant, Ganados, Garrador, Regenerator, Deimos, Eliminator..... and especially HUNK!!!!

These dudes would look grand next to that Sacred Blade cyborg you did as well......

I\'m all for Resident Evil minis too!

They\'re already next to the Sacred Blade Cyborg in the old display cabinet :D

Actually, I was thinking of getting another one and painting/basing him up similar to these guys...

Originally posted by Spacemunkie
    They\'re already next to the Sacred Blade Cyborg in the old display cabinet :D

Actually, I was thinking of getting another one and painting/basing him up similar to these guys...
    That would look great!

Can one still get minis from Sacred Blade?

I have one, hideously painted if you can\'t find one of your own. A little dip would straighten it right out.

donga666

I\'m putting a hammer in the post by airmail, 5-6 days to NZ. When you get it please hit them both.

S\'Right!

(comment left!)

Nice paint work. Sci-fi / zombie stuff is not really my thing but man those Hasslefree figs look fantastic and the paint work is supper.

Clunky pieces, but a lovely pair.