NEW THEME FROM DAM

Thread: NEW THEME FROM DAM

Default NEW THEME FROM DAM

NEW THEME FROM DARK ART MINIATURES!

Giving you professional looking bases for your armies, hassle free.

INFESTED themed resin bases

These bases are packed with detail and sickly fleshy textures. Flesh grubs, maggots and other parasites gorge themselves on body parts whilst others bury themselves into the bubbling sludge of the broken down environment.

This set contains the following:

10x 25mm INFESTED bases #1

Price: £2.00p

Click HERE to visit my online shop or visit my website for more info www.darkartminiatures.com

I offer combined postage and offer a flat rate worldwide saving you money on bulk orders.

Thanks for looking ;)

is it supposed to be infested????

look pretty good and fun these chief...

LOL OMG yep your right . shame on me

I can\'t believe that i have go back and edit everything....feeling a tad foolish at the mo :)

I fixed it!:beer:

Originally posted by supervike
    I fixed it!:beer:
    Not all of it look at the small print on the photo of the bases themselves and it says invested...

LOL I wanna run and hide somewhere. :redface: Right i have fixed everything in my listings including the txt on the pics.

Thanks sooo much vikey :)

Oh well if i could, I\'d sack myself :) Two mess ups in as many days. :) Thanks folks for bringing to attention the error of my ways :)

no worries one of those things.....I sort of looked at it for a bit and thought surely not and thought I might be setting myself up for a foot in mouth moment while I was pointing it out...

all good fun

:drunk:

kruk

yes, Infested...like MICRO ART STUDIO\'s Infested bases :/

:)

Kruk. Same name i guess apart from they know how to spell :). No biggy :)

HI ... I bought from you an urban \"deal\" and they are very beautiful bases.
    Are you supposing to make a deal also with these infested bases? (2set 25mm, 1set 40mm and 1 base of 60mm)
    (maybe when you\'ll have all complete gamma i think :) )

Thanks Pelo and welcome to the forums.

Yes my plan is to create another 10 variants of the 25mm Infested :) theme and then i shall release an army deal like the urban one. I already have a set of 40mm and a 60mm. I just haven\'t advertised them yet.

Nothing i have a use for but interesting and neat looking. Hope they sell well for you.

Does anyone have any pictures of these painted up or good suggestions, I\'ve not tried anything like this before.

Hi Matey. Welcome to the forum. When i designed these i imagined them to have greens and browns with the old bit of red/orange due to the environment breaking down to a sludge like terrain (plants that have rotten to a decomposed state). I\'m sorry that i have not got many painted versions of my products (i just dont have the time at the moment)
    As a guide you might want to take a look at the colour schemes GW use on nurgle minis. I think that those colours would better suit these bases (although i\'m sure their are many ways to paint these). I\'d stick with all the sickly colours of that scheme and just paint the grubs similar to creamy coloured maggots ;)

Thanks, I think I\'ll just have to have a play and see what happens - I can always get some more.
    The 40mm one with the desperate bloke disappearing under the grubs is great - I was going to use that for Typhus (I know it\'s a bit big but he\'s worth it)

Thats the 60mm base. That would leave lots of room for some nurglings :)