ME17 - Miniature Exchange 17 - List on page 3 - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ME17 - Miniature Exchange 17 - List on page 3

@kloma

The chaos centaur is from GW, again sometime during the 80s.

The grenadier is a female Solo from the Shadowrun range, based on the cyberpunk roleplay game of the same name.

Glad you liked them.

Originally posted by johnboyjjb
    Originally posted by BarstoolProphet
    Stupid Canada Post.
    I\'m still waiting for mine to arrive. In either direction.
    I anticipated my shipment to Canada to have arrived roughly today too. Hmm. Maybe Mr. Blight could enlighten us on a package status.
    Haven\'t seen anything as of yet. The mail gets delivered later in the day here, I will let you know if I have a package waiting when I get home.

EDIT: haven\'t heard from Springbok either, so still waiting on sending mine out.

Goodness! The stuff that I got! Makes me feel that I didn\'t send enough out.
    Let\'s see a SOB veteran sister (
    a Moneim Plague Carney
    a small guy with a spear (historical?)
    Deathwing Termy
    a Dwarf Long Beard (Skaven slave...Huuummmm...)
    High Elf Mage (one of the newer metal ones)
    a D.E. Homunculus
    the boys from the Shire (Merry and Pippin)
    and a cool Rackman Goblin Samurai

The scary thing is that I can use almost all of these and the stuff that I can\'t, I want to because it looks cool. Looks like again someones been rummaging through my head :D:D
    Thanks Kaine (lets see how long it takes me to paint it all up:D )

I\'m still waiting, but I think it\'s just the international post, it takes some time. I\'m excited though!

Originally posted by mud duck
    Goodness! The stuff that I got! Makes me feel that I didn\'t send enough out.
    Let\'s see a SOB veteran sister (
    a Moneim Plague Carney
    a small guy with a spear (historical?)
    Deathwing Termy
    a Dwarf Long Beard (Skaven slave...Huuummmm...)
    High Elf Mage (one of the newer metal ones)
    a D.E. Homunculus
    the boys from the Shire (Merry and Pippin)
    and a cool Rackman Goblin Samurai

The scary thing is that I can use almost all of these and the stuff that I can\'t, I want to because it looks cool. Looks like again someones been rummaging through my head :D:D
    Thanks Kaine (lets see how long it takes me to paint it all up:D )
    Glad you can use them, i always have a good rake through my spares and try and pick out a good mix.

K, while I have not technically received my package from painterboyroy, I know that they are here because I got the notice in the mailbox today that I need to pick up a parcel. So go ahead and unflag him and get the boy his minis! :D

Originally posted by Crestion du Sable
    @Red Army: I am assuming you are an american. If it was shipped over the border, and you still have the customs sheet, you should be able to trace it by going to the Canada Post website, and entering the customs number into their tracking program.

-CdS
    That I am, I\'m just a bit south of the Canadian border. I\'ll check with the campus post office tomorrow. They didn\'t have me fill out a customs form, I think they may have done that for me or something. They knew I was shipping it out to CA. I\'ll go by there again tomorrow, but I hope it shows up for BSP.

Jake

De-FLAG redarmy27. My minis have arrived. Along with a campus paper for local colour.
    Both minis are from Reaper.
    A Shadow Legionnaire/Overlord Adept and Unther Godshand, Heroic Cleric.
    Camera batteries are dead, but I\'ll post pics soon as I can.

Originally posted by mattrock
    K, while I have not technically received my package from painterboyroy, I know that they are here because I got the notice in the mailbox today that I need to pick up a parcel. So go ahead and unflag him and get the boy his minis! :D
    will do it fri thanks for the go ahead.DD

Originally posted by BarstoolProphet
    My minis have arrived. Along with a campus paper for local colour.
    Geez, why didn\'t I think of that? I mean, I work at newspaper; I could have grabbed one and tossed it in the package. Something to remember for the next exchange that I get in on.

Originally posted by mattrock
    thats cool, glad they arrived, hope you like them Matt.

I just got an ebay parcel sent back from Sweden as the guy did not collect from post office.. very weird.

Received my parcel from Sjakkie the other day. I got some cool mini\'s, have to get a pic up when I get home. Got some archers, a Space wolf (I think) and a nice confrontation mini. I\'ve never collected anything other than GW mini\'s, so think I\'ll paint that one first :)

couldn\'t be happier with what Barstoolprophet sent me.. best minis I\'ve had in an exchange yet.. great stuff..... and cannot wait to get slapping some paint on them ....

no word from Rev yet s to wether his guy is to be unflagged.. I have the package all wrapped and ready to post...
    Rev???

Cheers again BSP.

yeh nothing yet mate, as soon as I recieve I\'ll shout you as promised.

rev

Hurray for me! I send good stuff!

Now, to try to get some time to paint for myself, again.... Commissions in abundance, and my regular job giving tons of overtime. I\'m falling behind.

Gosh, it\'s hard to be me... having to rake all this money in. Oh, WOE!
    :beer:

I already painted up a few of the figs I got from Liz, I loved them BTW, here they are!

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

[quote]Originally posted by beowulfthehunter
    I already painted up a few of the figs I got from Liz, I loved them BTW, here they are!

They\'ve turned out wonderful! The Perdita (the first one) has hair the same exact color mine was when I was in my 20\'s. My natural color! It\'s gotten darker as I\'ve gotten older. I knew you\'d do them up right! But don\'t blur the pan when you post them to vote. It does her an injustice! ;) Well done!

im still waiting...

lol

rosac

no word from Rev yet s to wether his guy is to be unflagged.. I have the package all wrapped and ready to post...
    Rev???

Cheers again BSP.
    I sent minis on Sept.13 and they left Italy for UK on Sept.15 (I sent them via Registered Mail).

I sent a mail to Rev some days ago, but still got no reply so I think he haven\'t still received it.
    I often send small parcels to UK and at Post Office they said me that it can get up to 7-10 working days for delivery.

Hope there won\'t be any problem and that Rev will get his parcel soon.
    I also hope he will like what I have sent him. I red the introduction post that says to send only 2 minis so limited myself to this number, but seeing what some of you guys sent, I now think I should have put something more in my package...

Ciao.

Hey Cucio

Nothing yet buddy sorry, and not had an email from you since 13/09 10:39am.

I\'m really happy with 2 minis buddy so don\'t fret, got SO much already to paint and you\'re well within the rules of the game :D

I\'ll let you know when it arrives.

rev