White Dwarf M.I.A.

Thread: White Dwarf M.I.A.

Default White Dwarf M.I.A.

Is it just me or has any other subscribers out there still not receive their monthly rag known as White Dwarf???

The last few months it has been through the door by the 15/16th of the month and it is now the end of the month and still no sign of it.

Im in Cardiff to and stiff no sign

theres one in my GW, but no sign of it here...

bloody GW mail order...

rosac

nope aint got mine either, maybe issues with the 2 free mini\'s?

Customer service gave me the skinny when I called them. There were some issues getting the plastic minis through the mail, so we can expect it around the beginning of september. He wasn\'t able to tell me if the next issue would be sent soon after, or if they were pushing everything back a month.

Originally posted by War Griffon
    Is it just me or has any other subscribers out there still not receive their monthly rag known as White Dwarf???

The last few months it has been through the door by the 15/16th of the month and it is now the end of the month and still no sign of it.
    Ah, glad you posted WG - saved me a phonecall.
    Was going to ring them tonight querying this.

got mine yesterday (in US) - still at least 7-10 days delay

Nope not received mine yet!!!

I got mine today but then I\'m not a subscriber and bought it from a newsagent.

Yesterday, at the GW store:

Me: Oh! New White Dwarf! I didn\'t get my subscriber call....
    Lance: No. Subscriber copies aren\'t in yet.
    Me: So if I want one of these with a Nob and Termie in it right now....
    Lance: You\'ll have to buy it, or wait for the subscriber copies to come it.

:mad:

I was told by my local retailer the free plastic figures were tearing through the plastic bag so they are all being re bagged.

Originally posted by Roger Bunting
    I got mine today but then I\'m not a subscriber and bought it from a newsagent.
    Nice to see that once again GW are looking after their paying customers...

Anybody for a :beer::]

Mine actually arrived this morning and the minis (not too bad actually) were inside the pages to protect the outside bag.

All well and good until I opened it up and realised that pages 81-96 are missing. Anyone else got the same problem?

Mine finally arrived this morning the plastic prue was between the back page and the address sheet so not a lot of difference to how the it normally arrives really.
    They were on the shelves in Asda 2 days ago...

In the US and got mine today. GW are generally a bit useless at sending on time, it would seem.

Been recommending that subscribers Phone Mail order and Bitch about shoddy Customer service over this.
    I know of 15 people who\'ve made the self same complaint as I did.

Plus Saturday Mail Order is absolutley dire trying to get through, Local store manager spend 25+ minutes last week and another 40 yesterday sat in holding queues. It\'s only the loyalty base customers who are capable of waiting that long in a store.

Bought mine yesterday at the LGS. My subscription ran out a while ago so I just buy it there on the occasional Saturday.

I was pretty impressed with the miniatures that came in it. Much better than the Gobbo and Dwarf from the last starter set promo. I got the Ork painted up already, just for fun :)

-Matt

Originally posted by peteh
    Mine actually arrived this morning and the minis (not too bad actually) were inside the pages to protect the outside bag.

All well and good until I opened it up and realised that pages 81-96 are missing. Anyone else got the same problem?
    all my pages are there, nothing important in those missing pages really, movement trays , although standard bearer is in that bit