HEROES SEASON 3/ spoiler alert!

Thread: HEROES SEASON 3/ spoiler alert!

Default HEROES SEASON 3/ spoiler alert!

so just got done watching the show and was pretty damn happy over an amazing show. they are getting back to the story the way it should be.

i really liked how sylar is peter\'s brother. however the suresh/fly movie rip off kind of ticked me off. it was just too much of the same as the movie. the fact that nicki is back and another person with messed up powers is pretty cool as well. the duality of the heroes and villains are changing sides and what not has really given this show the shot of antibiotics that it needed.

what are your thoughts?

It was on tonight? Gee oh well... took to long between seasons so i lost interest in the show. Planned to catch the first episode but didn\'t realize it was on tonight.

Blog Entries

I\'m not a huge follower of the show, but I have to say I saw a lot of it coming this time around :D

I really do need to pick up the DVDs at some point though, I\'ve only seen a handful of random eps here and there, most of them in late season one or early season 2.

damn... :( we have to wait til October 1st for season 3...

Originally posted by painterboyroy
    damn... :( we have to wait til October 1st for season 3...
    just go to nbc.com to watch the episodes that are already on there.

stick it to the man!

Agreed with ya on most points uber. Good to see the \"no way!\" factor turned back on with a few surprises. Momma Petrelli\'s last line \"Oh, but I am. \" had a similar tone to \"I AM your father.\" Made me go \"oh yeah, that\'s the way to write it\" out loud.

Still can\'t bring myself to care about Clair (that character...) though.

I was actually quite annoyed at last nights episodes... its just turning into one big soap opera. Nobody ever dies, and of course the ole \"hey sis whats up?\" \"I am not your sister, I\'m actually your grandfathers sisters mothers brothers mother! bet you didn\'t see that coming!\"
    The whole suresh thing bothered me too... plus its all getting a little old. World will come to an end, someone travels or comes from the future to try and stop it, they stop it, rinse and repeat (with no casualties though!)
    They need to stick to good story, the world doesn\'t always have to come to an end every season......
    Oh, and I hope Nathan loses the whole \"God\" shenanigans~
    Sorry didn\'t mean to rant, I just really liked the first couple seasons, and I hope this season gets better. :flame:

I was actually very pleased with the season premiere, myself. Oh, sure there were a few little things that didn\'t seem to fit, but hopefully they\'ll be developed and explained as the season continues.

I loved Hiro\'s father\'s video cameo, though.

\"You have a sacred duty to never open the safe.\"
    Hiro opens the safe. Note on envelope says \'press play\'.
    \"I told you not to open the safe!\"

I laughed right out loud at that.

Originally posted by BarstoolProphet
    I was actually very pleased with the season premiere, myself. Oh, sure there were a few little things that didn\'t seem to fit, but hopefully they\'ll be developed and explained as the season continues.

I loved Hiro\'s father\'s video cameo, though.

\"You have a sacred duty to never open the safe.\"
    Hiro opens the safe. Note on envelope says \'press play\'.
    \"I told you not to open the safe!\"

I laughed right out loud at that.
    That and Sylar\'s reply to Claires, \"Are you going to eat my brain?\"

Sylar: \"Eat your brain??! Claire, that\'s disgusting..\"

I thought it was a solid premiere, although part 1 was better than part 2.

I, too, had a lot of OMG moments last night. Very cool, in my opinion.

When Rose Petrelli walked into the hallway and saw Peter, I mouthed \"what have you done with my son?\" JUST before she said it! I was ecstatic. Loved that moment.