ralfs random madness

Thread: ralfs random madness

Default ralfs random madness

Well its been a wee while since i have posted in the forums ....and yes the camera work still top class :|~ ... i will be eventually treating myself to a new camera ( but what one!!????......answers on a postcard)

cast your peepers around these few and let me know what you think please ...cheers n beers Tom

I´m surprised no one has commented as this is all top stuff, especially the Barbarian and the Gnome fella.
    The pics are making it a bit hard to make out all the details, but what I can see looks pretty solid.

The atmosphere on the beastman thing from the colours used is great, though I´m not too sure about the difference in skin (fur?) tone from the head to the belly.

Peace and love...

Very great works as always!
    I like much the ilyad vorag, but all minis are fantastic! :beer:

Originally posted by ralfmetal
    ... i will be eventually treating myself to a new camera ( but what one!!????......answers on a postcard)
    Haven\'t got a post card but will a recommendation for a Nikon D300 do.

Personally I think it\'s the Dog\'s Danglies with extra tinsel.

Cheers for those replies :beer:
    @matty ...know whay you mean with the head of the beast man ..thought i would make the belly a little more putrid pale ...also as a get out clause i made the mini with two heads ....(covering all bases.. lol)

(W I P shot)
    @ DR i`ll add the Nikkon to the reserch pile ..i think i need one of those SLR cameras all this auto gubbins is no good i want one i can focus myself.....if my eyeballs are up to it lol

Cheers n beers Tom

Originally posted by ralfmetal
    ....and yes the camera work still top class :|~ ... i
    Aye, it\'s hard to see the detail, but even then, it\'s obvious there\'s some class painting going on Ralf...

Looks better wih the helmeted head I think...
    Some great work there and coincidentally all the pieces have been upgraded onto my to next pile except the elf although I have ordered him....
    great stuff love the dark atmosphere to them all.