post ya pic - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: post ya pic

Originally posted by DaN
    LOL Shawn - that looks like a BEFORE and AFTER shot :P

What are you DOING to the poor woman!? :o

:twisted:
    lol. she doesnt look unhappy, just excited and surprised so keep doing it shawn!!

;);) She\'s very sweet and loves to laugh a lot. We\'re having fun..............:):)

Originally posted by Shawn R. L.
    ;);) She\'s very sweet and loves to laugh a lot. We\'re having fun..............:):)
    Good for you. :D

GO SHAWN,

Don\'t scare her away, she looks like a deer in headlights on the 2nd photo

Taken a bit over a year and a half ago atop a mountain over Palm Springs hehe.

I just like messing with picasa :P

Good pics!

Is it really that smoggy or have they been fettled?

The second one was altered a little, however I wouldn\'t be surprised if the skyline looked like that in a few years :P

Me being a bit of a nerd this is probably one of my favorite photos I\'ve taken... Have a few more like it but this is the coolest one visually...

Which reminds me I ought to get back to my paper....

Well nowhere as good as the fantastic pictures posted so far, but here are two photos I really like (and to be fair ... the second one was taken by my wife). Both were taken during our honeymoon to South Africa in September.

@EmoPainterBoy - What are they Amoeba or something?

@DaN: Nope. Not Ameobas. They are mouse 3T3 cells... it\'s a modified cell line capable of surviving and reproducing outside of the mouse body as long as all the proper nutritive needs are met and such. These particular ones have been immunofluorescently labelled with a GFP conjugated antitubulin antibody so that the microtubule structure is visible... I had to do a paper on the effects of drugs on the cytoskeleton and how that affected morphology and mitotic cycling. :D

Originally posted by GunjiNoKanrei
    Well nowhere as good as the fantastic pictures posted so far, but here are two photos I really like (and to be fair ... the second one was taken by my wife). Both were taken during our honeymoon to South Africa in September.

Where did you guys go to? I was born in South Africa and from the pictures I would say it was taken in either the North-West Province, Mpumalanga, Limpopo or maybe the Free state?

you had to ask didn\'t you DaN :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Springbok
    Where did you guys go to? I was born in South Africa and from the pictures I would say it was taken in either the North-West Province, Mpumalanga, Limpopo or maybe the Free state?
    We covered quite a lot of ground ... starting in Cape Town travelling along the Garden Route for a few days.
    Then we took a flight from George to Phalaborwa, visiting some game reserves before going to the Drakensberg Mountains for our final stop.
    The pictures were both taken in Limpopo, first one in the Makalali Conservancy and the second one in the Kapama Game Reserve. South Africa is a beautiful country :)

Scarily I wasn\'t as confused by that as I think I should be :P lol

I almost soiled myself when I drove past this on the way to town today.

Comedy dead cow:

Although after doing a bunk over the fence to get a bit closer with my wide angle, the smell made it far less amusing....

Originally posted by DaN
    Scarily I wasn\'t as confused by that as I think I should be :P lol
    are you sure about that ???

tell him to put his tongue back in his mouth, damn hog

Cant belive i missed those pics, they are awsome.

Two recent ones of mine, just so i didnt bring this back for no reason:

First, my dog, pippa

Second a very misty day (the mist was here for two days)

Alex