You guys are going to be so jealous. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You guys are going to be so jealous.

Originally posted by Rat Sandwich
    Nothing compares to the pain of a circumcision at the age of 23. I\'m alergic to most pain killers too, so I had to be given some really feeble pain killers which didn\'t work at all. By far the worst part of the whole thing was the agony of the early morning rise.:o
    Had mine done at 30. I empathize. :)

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:drool: damn........ I’m feeling light headed and queasy just from reading all this

I’ll just curl into a ball over in the corner

Originally posted by darthfoley
    Nothing compares to the pain of a circumcision at the age of 23. I\'m alergic to most pain killers too, so I had to be given some really feeble pain killers which didn\'t work at all. By far the worst part of the whole thing was the agony of the early morning rise.:o
    I think we need to start a breakaway movement as we three are very special. We don\'t drive convertibles....

Remember there are children reading this (even if they are as sick and twisted as ari lol)

Alex

Also, can anyone explain to me the need for all this circumcision (unless caused by over virorous activities..):o

Cosmetic?

In my case (and this is no boast) the foreskin was too tight. It greweth not, being the most likely answer.

Too much info... lol

Here it\'s done maily for Health Reasons. For years it was pretty much automatic at the hospital right after birth. Now people are starting to question that and leaving your kids un-cut is becoming more common. There are also a lot of religious beliefes around it. Kids shouldn\'t be here anyway (have to be 18 to join according to the TOS) so there\'s no way I\'m editing my words.

I was joking =), kids find much worse typing in \"ponies\" into google..

Alex

\'The man said \"willy,\" mother!\'

Teehee!

Couple for me....

Ingrown toenail on my right big toe. Went to the doc, who numbed it, but the nail, and applied acid to the wound to keep the nail from growing back in that area. I was told there was a 5% chance that it would still grow back. It did...so the procedure was repeated. Same deal. I ended up have the same procedure, each with the 5% chance of a recurrence, SEVEN times before the bugger stopped growing back.

Then, the best part...same thing happened to my left foot. \"Only\" took three times for that one.

Fractured my left tibia in rugby...this is a current wound, hence my sudden free time that I\'ve been using to assemble/paint.

My one weird medical condition, if you can call it that...is that I get headaches during full moons. Used to be migraines, fortunately now they\'re just a dull throbbing...still weird/painful though.

sg2009

He\'s a wherewolf !!!!!! run for your life :o

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

Originally posted by Therapy
    Couple for me....

Ingrown toenail on my right big toe. Went to the doc, who numbed it, but the nail, and applied acid to the wound to keep the nail from growing back in that area. I was told there was a 5% chance that it would still grow back. It did...so the procedure was repeated. Same deal. I ended up have the same procedure, each with the 5% chance of a recurrence, SEVEN times before the bugger stopped growing back.

Then, the best part...same thing happened to my left foot. \"Only\" took three times for that one.

Fractured my left tibia in rugby...this is a current wound, hence my sudden free time that I\'ve been using to assemble/paint.

My one weird medical condition, if you can call it that...is that I get headaches during full moons. Used to be migraines, fortunately now they\'re just a dull throbbing...still weird/painful though.
    full moon headaches.......:o...... runs away screaming werewolf!!!

edit: stoppinng long enough to kick sg2009 for stealing my thunder:cussing: ;):D

Originally posted by alextheartist
    Remember there are children reading this (even if they are as sick and twisted as ari lol)
    Wee little barsteward:cussing: You make me sound... nice!:evil:

Warden, lock him in the 4chan room:twisted:

SQuig

Oh shet...

Makes you think though, how come a fairly large forum like this hasnt been analy violated by 4chan...

It probably tried at some pointlol Hmmm, worst injury I\'ve had is probably when I was seven and slipped with an exacto knife and it got buried in my left wrist nearly slicing the artery apart :o [insert inevitable emo joke here] The wound did, of course get infected, and I\'ve got quite a large scar there now for a cut that was small, lol, even the stiches left visible scars :o

SQuig

I forgot one I noticed on my arm when working out today, This really crazy kid in yr9 stabbed me in the arm with a pencil got a nice standing out scar :(

Couple things... I lost count of the number of times i\'ve been hit int he head with baseballs, and i never played sports. Or fell/pushed out of trees. I won\'t even go into the fact my brothers and i use to throw bottle rocket and firecrackers at each other for fun. Suprised i\'ve got all my fingers.

[quote]Spiders are evil. And I\'m getting a divorce. [quote]
    yes spiders are evil. My aunt was biten by one that started to necrotize her bitten toe. And after that story, thank the great Cthulhu your getting divorced.

I did forget one scar as it\'s on my arse. My cousin managed to rip the front off a drawer and felt that sitting it nail side up on the couch was a grand idea. I never noticed it as a shirt had fallen off the laundry table and covered the board and 2 inch long nails. So I nailed the board to my arse and my dad had to yank it out for me. lol

Originally posted by reverend
    I think we need to start a breakaway movement as we three are very special. We don\'t drive convertibles....
    The capless three we be!

Mine was done for reasons of comfort.

Trying not to give more detail than most folks here would want about my shmeckle. lol

Don\'t get me started on this faux-innocence people give kids. Dragonreach can back me up on this.lol

Originally posted by alextheartist

Alex

Also, can anyone explain to me the need for all this circumcision (unless caused by over virorous activities..):o

Originally posted by reverend
    The capless three we be!

Mine was done for reasons of comfort.

Trying not to give more detail than most folks here would want about my shmeckle. lol
    Aye, i think we can leave it there :yes: