Definitely my best minis yet...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Definitely my best minis yet...

Default Definitely my best minis yet...

Our twins (boy and a girl) were born last Friday and are healthy and happy. Just wanted to share!

I may not get around to painting more minis for awhile...

First, congrats! Now...

Originally posted by treide
    I may not get around to painting more minis for awhile...
    Hope your definition of \"awhile\" is flexible! lol

That\'s fantastic, great job friend!

TOP NOTCH WORK!

congratulations! :)

They\'re so life-like! Amazing work there, Bryan!

Oh, and congratulations! They\'re really cute.

congrats! nice pic too

Congrats!

Fraternal twins... somebody\'s fertile :D

Einion

Easily one of the smoother casts I\'ve seen.. no mouldines whatsoever! Congrats :D:beer:

the pinks are all wrong on these... they are too nice and pretty...maybe some rotting flesh to give them a more ork like look. and the cuteness factor is waaaayyyy over the edge..... you need to take that down a notch.... i reccomend using some green stuff to put little horns on their heads... lol....

seriously congrats....we will all see you in 5 years.

on a more serious note... they are gorgeous and congrats and all that.

Congrats. My one piece of advice, sleep when you can, since you won\'t be able to sleep when you want. At least not for the next 12 months or so, even then don\'t expect 8 hours ever again ;)

Congo rats! Nice work, and only took 9 months to finish! :D

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    Congrats. My one piece of advice, sleep when you can, since you won\'t be able to sleep when you want. At least not for the next 12 months or so, even then don\'t expect 8 hours ever again ;)
    Our 3 month premature twins slept through the night at 4 months old and besides a few instances (maybe 30) they haven\'t been a problem. They have been consistently sleeping through the night for over a year and are 17 months old. I blame it on Baby Wise. Good luck.

Oh, and garage sales rule if you can hit another parent of twins. We have MOMs around here (Mothers of Multiples) and they have sales twice a year.

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Way to go, Dad.

Hang in there. It will seem tough at the time, but you will look back and wonder at how fast it went by.

Enjoy them at every stage.

Take a break when you can.

Get something that you can shut and lock if you want to paint for the next 10 years.

Congratulations! :)

Here\'s a mossy frog for you all.

the demon frog looks like some of my teachers:beer:

Congratulations. It gets harder from here on, just wait until they\'re teenagers!

wish i could sculpt like that.
    congratulations to you and your misses. 2 bundles of joy = 10 times the fun!!

congrats treide, hope they will enjoy mini painting as much as you do.

rosac

p.s as for the best miniatures thing, its a matter of opinion right :P

rosac

:beer: W00t!

What scale are they? :P

Originally posted by johnboyjjbOur 3 month premature twins slept through the night at 4 months old and besides a few instances (maybe 30) they haven\'t been a problem. They have been consistently sleeping through the night for over a year and are 17 months old. I blame it on Baby Wise. Good luck.

Oh, and garage sales rule if you can hit another parent of twins. We have MOMs around here (Mothers of Multiples) and they have sales twice a year.
    Actually Sleeping through the night isn\'t a problem (well wasn\'t once we bought about 5 books on it and found a system that worked), the problem is her sleep schedule doesn\'t match ours. She sleeps for almost 12 hours a night, from 6:00PM to 6:00AM. The problem is I want to go to bed at 11:00-Midnight and get up 7:00-8:00. What actually happens is I get to sleep when I want but get woken up at 5:30, 5:45, 6:10 etc.

Another suggestion: Sign Language Classes are awesome. Being able to have a conversation with a 5 month old can\'t be beat. This is the program we went with and still go through: http://www.signingsmart.com/