Dwarfs of Legend ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwarfs of Legend ???

Dude, you should never have left the shop without the minis, even if he\'s a \"friend\". Letting him keep them, as far as he\'s concerned, is your willingness to trade. Of course would have been a bit pissed how he snatched them up like that in the first place.

So does anyone have any idea just how much i should be asking for these ?????

I have them too (i was going through a seriously mad speanding spree at GW at the time so ended up with loads of skullz stuff, I knew I\'d seen them on solegends there in the boxed set part

http://www.solegends.com/citboxes/bc3dwflords/index.htm

But I have no idea what there worth I don\'t think I would part with mine I saw them when I was younger and really wanted them and then couldn\'t belive it when they came up in skullz (they had a plinth with them too):bouncy:

Originally posted by ronin412
    I have them too (i was going through a seriously mad speanding spree at GW at the time so ended up with loads of skullz stuff, I knew I\'d seen them on solegends there in the boxed set part

http://www.solegends.com/citboxes/bc3dwflords/index.htm

But I have no idea what there worth I don\'t think I would part with mine I saw them when I was younger and really wanted them and then couldn\'t belive it when they came up in skullz (they had a plinth with them too):bouncy:
    Thats them :beer:
    I really feel like i\'ve been took for a mug now:flame:

Woohoo got them back so look out on e-bay soon :D

Originally posted by mabnkat
    i\'d wait until the economy in europe and america has started to sort itself out mate other wise you will be getting a pittance.
    people need money in their pockets for auctions to be profitable.

Originally posted by generulpoleaxe
    i\'d wait until the economy in europe and america has started to sort itself out mate other wise you will be getting a pittance.
    people need money in their pockets for auctions to be profitable.
    Seriously have to agree with Chris here.
    The Dwarf\'s of Legend are to good to risk in a market place where the economy is so depressed.
    The last auction I can remember seeing of these figures was going around the £180 mark two years ago. Today you\'ll not get anywhere near that as people aren\'t willing to invest in miniatures and are looking for cheap bargains.

I\'ve been told today by the guy who wanted to swap these that they are worthless! Now is he trying to just get me to swap or is there some truth in it.

He said that after the skull\'s promo that the dwarfs went on general release in the catalogue, & where on sale right up till not that long ago.

I\'ve been told today by the guy who wanted to swap these that they are worthless! Now is he trying to just get me to swap or is there some truth in it.

He said that after the skull\'s promo that the dwarfs went on general release in the catalogue, & where on sale right up till not that long ago.
    the guy is talking out of his arse, complete sets of these are hard to come by.
    same with the dwarf kings court.

hold onto them and don\'t believe the bull shitters mate.
    they will try and con you out of your shirt if they can.

let the market pick back up, then let the collectors fight over them on an auction.
    just make sure when they go on that you advertise them on as many sites as possible.

Listen to generul an DR these guys know there shiz, wait a while and they will have even greater value when the economy is a bit more sturdy

Complete and utter Load of Bollocks!
    He\'s trying to get good and rare stuff for dross.

Thanks for all your help on this guys.

Saved my butt for sure :beer:

Originally posted by darthfoley
    Set on EBay atm

At least I assume these are the same ones.
    without the origional box they aren\'t worth as much mate.

No skin off my nose, not my auction...was posting more to give an example of at least a starting point pricewise. :)

Originally posted by Dragonsreach

Complete and utter Load of Bollocks!
    He\'s trying to get good and rare stuff for dross.
    Actually those figures were released later as part of the Dwarf adventurers range. Complete set with plinth and box is still quite valuable tho.

Without box and plint those are not too rare. Picked up a few myself yesterday under 1€ per piece.