Women
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94

Thread: Women

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default

    well quite apt my 1000th post would be about my favourite subject!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Ah...but they are sooooo worth the trouble!:beer:

  4. #4

    Default

    Has one missed the point here? ???

  5. #5

    Default

    Bill, I think you oversimplified things a bit.



    Math is never that easy. :D

  6. #6

    Default

    But really, what am I missing! I don\'t get it! Is there a hidden link? Furnish me!

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by reverend
    But really, what am I missing! I don\'t get it! Is there a hidden link? Furnish me!
    You are able to see the picture, right? The one between \"Women\" and the L0L smiley?

  8. #8

    Default

    Nope, just a dot :(

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by supervike
    Ah...but they are sooooo worth the trouble!:beer:
    And mine\'s the best, and no she\'s not looking over my shoulder :D

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by reverend
    Nope, just a dot :(
    Yeah, that\'s it.

    Don\'t you find that dot funny?

    What\'s wrong with you?

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by reverend
    Nope, just a dot :(
    Well, if it helps, here\'s the URL:

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/423826994_762198247f.jpg

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by supervike
    Originally posted by reverend
    Nope, just a dot :(
    Yeah, that\'s it.

    Don\'t you find that dot funny?

    What\'s wrong with you?
    I was touched by a dot as a child.

    PegaZus - even that link is blank. I think work\'s firewall has foiled me.

  13. #13

    Default

    that dot is some funny stuff....


    Women .... so expensive and such a waste of time but, I guess we need them to cook, clean, and do the dishes... I would rather waste time on my personal maid than doing those chores myself


    LOL

  14. #14

    Default

    I can now see it! The home computer has shown me the light! Fair play, that\'s my kind of maths :D

  15. #15

    Default

    In a very similar way, one can also deduce that women=evil.

    If I was just able to recall the algebra.. :cussing:

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by Ghaffasa
    In a very similar way, one can also deduce that women=evil.

    If I was just able to recall the algebra.. :cussing:
    Just substitute that money is the root of all evil and you\'re there!

  17. #17

    Default

    There\'s an error in one of the axioms. :rolleyes:

    The love of money is the root of all evil.

    Otherwise, let the women jokes continue. :D

  18. #18
    Superfreak!!! lizcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Posts
    5,549
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by Bigdennis52
    that dot is some funny stuff....


    Women .... so expensive and such a waste of time but, I guess we need them to cook, clean, and do the dishes... I would rather waste time on my personal maid than doing those chores myself


    LOL

    Hmmmm. How to react to this? I could be indignant. I could laugh. I could box you ears.


    I\'ll settle for threats! Just you wait until you freak you poop! I\'ll show you what women are good for! Just you wait!

  19. #19

    Default

    heh! lol Women are good for a couple other things but I wanted to keep it PG

  20. #20

    Default

    Aye, PG. PG Tips. They\'re good for making tea. Huzzah!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->