Space Marine WIP Part 1. - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Space Marine WIP Part 1.

giganticdark

Thank you once again for all of your continued interest in this WIP thread. I\'m extremely grateful for all of your comments and feedback.

Unfortunately due to a massive workload of sculpting, commissions and private work, I\'ve neglected my Space Marine a little. He\'s all primed and ready in his sub-assemblies staring down at me in my workshop. a constant reminder I should put aside the Sculpey and warm up the airbrush.

I have a window in my schedule in a couple of weeks and have planned to break out the paints and finish this guy.

Just to clear a few things up, I have never played WH40K and the last time I played Warhammer it was 1986! :o

I just like the imagery, it\'s pretty cool and lends itself well to modelmaking especially as so much of GW\'s concepts have to be squeezed onto a 30mm miniature, I thought it would be an interesting project to explore the WH40K mythos over a large scale figure. That\'s all.

I\'m neither a fan or not . I\'m a modelmaker. :)

Painting WIP soon, I promise.

Originally posted by giganticdark
    Painting WIP soon, I promise.
    Its great to hear GiganticDark.

Would it be possible to see the other stuff your working on ??? Please :duh:

.....stu.....

wonderful! thanks for the info..

assurance vie

I thought it\'d be cool if the helmet actually fit on over the head. Did I miss the part about whether it does or not???

Exclamation Omg

All I can say is wow. Sorry it's not more but my brain is overloaded by the awesomeness.

Also, are you painting it right now?

This piece has been painted long ago and he has won quite a few rewards for it as well. Use the search function and find Space Marine WIP Part 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.