What to do tonight?!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do tonight?!

Default What to do tonight?!

In an unprecedented moment of freedom, I will have the whole of this evening to myself (my girlfriend is going out for her works Christmas party - God, I\'m so under the thumb...!). I\'m torn as to how I should spend this glorious free time...

Do I:
    A) Sculpt;
    B) Play guitar;
    C) Watch a DVD;
    D) Play Survival Horror PS2 games (Siren);
    E) All of the above?!

Help!! ???

You can never play enough survival horror games!

I recently decided to play Dino Crisis 3. I have had that game for 5 years and just now decided to play it.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:rolleyes: clean the house:P:D

The DVD is not very constructive and you might feel you wasted precious free time, guitar and sculpting seems like a good idea.

You should consider getting drunk to be at par with your girlfriend when she comes back from the christmas party :drunk:

come baby sit my kids?

or failing that go on a hedonistic spree

Go with the games. The others you could probably sneak in at some later time using some legitimate excuse:

A) Sculpt; -- Honey, I\'m trying to get good enough so that when I sculpt you, I don\'t screw it up.

B) Play guitar; -- Honey, I\'m trying to get good enough so that when I compose and perform your song, I don\'t screw it up.

C) Watch a DVD; -- Honey, I\'d love to share this movie with you. Yes, it has zombies and werewolves from a planet from the Outer Rim, but I\'d like to think that I\'d try to protect you in the same situation.

lol

so far its looking like: sculpting followed by guitar and gaming while the putty dries (and drinking...!). ill save the drinking til ive finished the modelling as ive found a combination two to produce disastrous (yet hilarious) results!

\"clean the house\"

that almost made the list as \'F\' (\"clean the sink this weekend!\" was my girlfriends demand!) but no! im putting my foot down!

im liking the survival horror and drinking option, as my gf usually hates me playing \"those horrible games\", let alone playing them with the lights off! (who wants to play shooting zombies with the lights off?!) stolen moments eh...

or on second thoughts, i may go on a hedonistic spree, taking darklords kids as my young apprentice drinking buddies :beer: thanks for the suggestion!

Question 2:

Are White Russians too camp a drink to enjoy whilst playing Survival Horror video games?! ???

and the thread goes quiet...!

disclaimer - i do not condone drinking with those under the legal age!!

have a good weekend all - im off home :)

Originally posted by moonmin82
    Question 2:

Are White Russians too camp a drink to enjoy whilst playing Survival Horror video games?! ???
    Well \"The dude\" would approve, I\'m sure. Cor, I haven\'t had a White Russian (or any other colour of Russian) since my first year of Uni! That takes me back, that does.

Originally posted by Amazon warrior
    Well \"The dude\" would approve, I\'m sure. Cor, I haven\'t had a White Russian (or any other colour of Russian) since my first year of Uni! That takes me back, that does.
    He most certainly would (and so would I; love White Russians).

Go on a horrendous bender and find a Karaoke bar and sing \"Freebird\"!

Duh, what an obvious choice!

wats a white russian. only herd of a black russian :drunk:

Vodka and Kahlua if memory serves.

I think a Caucasion is Milk and Kahlua? That was the dude\'s drink I think.

That\'s it! Vodka, kahlua and milk. Did I really drink that? :o I\'m blaming the absinthe!!! :drunk:

Vodka and Kahluha (sp) and Milk for a white, skip the milk for a Black Russion.

Just milk and Kahluha I\'ve heard called a Brown Cow around here, one WGR member always drinks 20-30 every time we have a gaming night out.

Originally posted by ScottRadom
    Vodka and Kahlua if memory serves.

I think a Caucasion is Milk and Kahlua? That was the dude\'s drink I think.
    Woops, i thort you were talking about a human lol I thort it was a bit wierd you said white russian.....stu.....

give me a pint of the black stuff anyday :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    Vodka and Kahluha (sp) and Milk for a white, skip the milk for a Black Russion.

Just milk and Kahluha I\'ve heard called a Brown Cow around here, one WGR member always drinks 20-30 every time we have a gaming night out.
    Wow! Can he see anything by the end of the night?!