Christmas Came Early

Thread: Christmas Came Early

Default Christmas Came Early

My family and I wanted to take a thread on this wonderful fourm to openly thank Mike for being absolutually amazingly wonderful.

2 days ago we came home from a day of work and finals to find a box filled with love (and sweet minis!) from our uncle \"across the pond\" and after one incrediably hard year it was perfect timing,

So, thank you Mike, for getting all of us back into painting, and expect to see those dwarves up on here for voting soon.

Those rocks you gave mom were perfect, you can almost smell the greed on the nottingham slate ;)

and the book on tape! you couldn\'t have picked a better writer, i\'ve got it in my car and listen to it on my hours drive to school.

you\'re the best ever, thank you for giving us the christmas spirit early this year :D :D :D

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

Mike may say he doesn\'t like Christmas but he\'s one of Santa\'s true helpers. A gentleman and a saint. Merry Christmas to all in the Bradey house!

Merry Christmas, Becca, to you and your family. Mike\'s just a grumpy grinch on the outside but on the inside he\'s got the true spirit.

Default merry xmas

Originally posted by Roger Bunting
    Merry Christmas, Becca, to you and your family. Mike\'s just a grumpy grinch on the outside but on the inside he\'s got the true spirit.
    so true

mike you are a saint! known by all and beloved by many

Awwww!

Gaaawd Bless us, every one :)

Who Me???

Nah......... Bah Humbug ;)

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

you old softie...
    ;)
    :cool:

Originally posted by airhead
    you old softie...
    ;)
    :cool:
    yeah he hides it well!!

Before you guys elevate him to sainthood I think it\'s important to remember his shady past. How soon they forget....

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=30049

hey Becca!
    good to have you guys back painting

Thank you again Mike!
    I plan to send a proper thanks out as soon as things calm a bit but I love the rocks you sent and have placed them with the growing collection.
    Pawel had sent rocks from Japan and that started the fancy and collecting...we traded for future floor wax, guess that is not very available there.

We are due to set a painting area directly after if not before Christmas is over. We have a new table that is better for our Magic Gaming nights and being it is wooden, I have to adapt our area to suit.

We spent an all night-er decorating on the house and today & tomorrow is cookie and gift creation work for the holidays.

We all just got out of school last week and did not have time to really decorate around here before that.
    We had so much fun! We all passed our classes even with Todd leaving/divorce and we are celebrating the fact we did not quit, or bomb with the added stress and lifestyle change !

It will be good to be back on the site again and thanks for the box-O-love
    :D
    TAB

It\'s so good to hear you\'re doing well, Tracey. :)

Glad to hear you three are Ok.
    I know how much you are \"fighters and not quitters\", so it\'s pleasing to find out that you\'re still in there swinging.

H&K\'s to all.

Dear Roger: I have your rocky goodness as well and many thanks for your kindness, effort and the time you spent, I owe you a ton of hugs.

It will be good to catch up with favors due, and friends again.
    Liz I got you u2u,I miss you also... do bother me on the MSN if I do not get to you first (tag your it) :D