Who is still doing top quality commissions?

Thread: Who is still doing top quality commissions?

Default Who is still doing top quality commissions?

I searched the net for top (competition) quality painting services but the ones I found did not update their sites for more than a year and did not answer emails.

Who is still providing top quality painting (and might be conversion) services?

I paint myself at ... lets call it beginner level (simple blends, brushing, highlighting, base building - therefore I do not look for the services providing military unit painting for \'an apple and an egg\' as we say in Germany). For my role playing environment I want to have an avatar minature representing the character I am planing to become for a few years painted (and may be converted) way better than I am able to do - a few hints where to look and whom to contact would be nice.

I\'ve just recently picked up the brushes again and am looking for some commission work. You can check out my gallery here or at my web-site. I don\'t have a ton of small scale stuff on my site as I\'m re-working it at the moment.

Here\'s a link to some quick and dirty pictures of the figs from my previous gaming world ... sounds like you are interested in a role playing avatar.

http://sivousplay.com/html/ophir.html

I\'m also happy to consider scenic bases / dioramas for display purposes .... you can check out the diorama section on my site to see some that I\'ve done.

http://sivousplay.com/html/dioramas.html

Please PM me if you are interested.
    jim

Well, as we say in Germany: Ich nehme Aufträge an...^_^...

My Level is Always the highest possible... feel free to check out my gallery, if you like what you see, I can paint your Avatar... no Problem...

Edit: Ah, the shipping cost will be small within germany, I am living in Berlin...

Im on the verge taking on commissions, just need to finish all the stuff im working on so i got a reasonable portfolio.. also gotta do my online portfolio lol

I take on commission work, especially for single figures...that is my preferred sort of work. :)

I do have a small waiting list at the moment though, which means I cannot start any new jobs for about a month or so.

Default sculpts

i do conversions i can make what you want to your spec\'s the paint you can do yourself.:)

Ive done a few, here is my website:

http://alexrileycommissions.webs.com/

My cmon gallery:

http://coolminiornot.com/artist/alextheartist

Pm me if you are interested!

Alex

I am free for commissions at the moment.

My gallery is HERE

i might as well throw my hat into the ring as well...

i have some free time in my schedule these days...
    so i\'m lookin\' for some commissions at the moment...

cheers
    jah

Blog Entries

I\'d be interested in accepting some commissions as well. I wouldn\'t put myself in the same category as Matt Cexwish and some of the other European guys, but I\'ve got a proven track record in Canadian Golden Demon competitions the last few years (6 trophies in single miniature/open categories).

The shipping might be a bit more coming from North America, but I probably charge less than the top commission painters. I wouldn\'t dream of charging $300-400 per model, Jakob and Marike and others can but I can\'t do what they do (yet!).