ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1) - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1)

Got my minis from Antora. Great stuff, a blister of Darksword minis, but they where labeled Ral Partha on the bottom. Can you explain them?

I got a hasslefree Goblin Pirate and a a really cool female Pirate who will be the cabin gal in my LotHS army.

Thanks

And my package will go out monday!

Blog Entries

Got a package today as well - a cool dwarf, some bits, a base, a knight, and a really old looking mummy. The dwarf is by garrity whom I happen to like as a sculptor.

Anatora

Cool. Glad you like them. The original miniatures were by Ral Partha and Darksword bought the rights to the miniatures. I guess it cost too much to redo the markings when having them cast. Enjoy!

Ann

finally got a pm back form tjeffers :) (he was delayed) so his minis will be on the way tomorrow

got my bits from alex, will try and get to the post office soon, sorry:redface:

Yay! Too late for me to make a run today so Alex your stuff will be in the post tomorrow!

Maya~

Cool cool, was just about to post a screen shot of your pm lol

Saves me some effort!

Alex

Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    Damn I totally missed that this was starting.

Here\'s a suggestion: is there a way you can email all past participants to let them know a new ME is starting up? I was laid off for 6 weeks and didn\'t have my usual work lulls to check out CMON, so totally missed that this was starting, let alone is at the point people are getting minis already.
    That idea is something I\'ve had in mind for a while, also one of the reasons I\'ve been collecting e-mailaddis. There\'s a kind of jubilee comming up with the 20th ME and I\'m preping to do something special with it... it\'s a secret so far. ;)

So if any of you now participating not have sent me your e-mail yet, please do so...

Originally posted by alextheartist
    Cool cool, was just about to post a screen shot of your pm lol

Saves me some effort!

Alex

lol Well less effort is a good thing. Been itching to mail all week.

Maya~

Got my minis from DIablofollower lots of good stuff! Thanks!

Whoa, them postal workers in the Netherlands get the lead out. I got my package from Sjakkie today. Got a few goodies. That bird...hawk...eagle...???...is just awsome. I\'m not sure of the manufacturer for most of them so I won\'t try to list what is there. Pictures are worth a thousand words anyway.

[img][/img]

Thanks again Jacky, cheers,
    RB

Default Woohoo

Got my stuff from A Luna today, so will get them unflagged. Got a really cool Confrontation figure: Zeiren and the \"in tank\" version of the Chronus Ultramarine tank commander, which will slot into my army nicely (if I ever get round to painting it,lol)

Glad you liked \'em:)
    Can\'t wait what I will get:D

@painterboyroy

I recived your package today! kind of fast! I haven\'t opened it yet... saving it for later tonight.

Hi there,

hope contents were ok!!!!!!!!!:)

Default phat lewtz

Got digital13jw\'s package today - a knight which involves an astonishing number of parts, a space marine, some kind of chaos axe-weilding half-demon thing, some decals, and probably something else I\'m forgetting due to being insufficiently caffeinated.

The package for ScottRadom should even now be finding its way towards the frozen wilds of Canada.

Originally posted by painterboyroy
    @painterboyroy

I recived your package today! kind of fast! I haven\'t opened it yet... saving it for later tonight.

Hi there,

sorry... forgott to report...

Contents was way ok! :beer: how did u know I needed/wanted a Valhalla officer? love the bases, and the winged thing... can\'t tell what it is? enlight me

thanks a big bunch!

Originally posted by ZapotekE
    Originally posted by painterboyroy
    @painterboyroy

Hi there,

sorry... forgott to report...

Contents was way ok! :beer: how did u know I needed/wanted a Valhalla officer? love the bases, and the winged thing... can\'t tell what it is? enlight me

thanks a big bunch!
    Winged thingy is an old lord of change, greater demon of Tzeentch.

its always good to surprise someone with something they like, even if purely by accident :beer:

received mine today will open later and report back tomorrow.

Originally posted by ghetti
    sent off package yesterday to painterboyroy yesterday, so hopefully with canadain air mail it will be ther within a couple of weeks...

as for tjeffers, he pm\'d for my address on the 27th and i pm\'d him back. havnt heard from him since then, but i\'m in no rush, i\'m sure a package will be sent at some point :)
    received yesterday, a nice mixture, a Rackham Keratis Warrior, Reaper Dark Heaven Legend \'Quint Warrior, a sprue of metal skulls, 2 miniatures with PP on the tab and a bag of what looks like assorted weird arms will try to post pic on here, if only I knew how..lol.. many thanks to ghetti, for a nice collection of miniatures.

Wow! Am I glad I joined mini-exchange this time round! Cucaiothegreat certainly lives up to his name. He must have some kind of scrying device as half of the minis I got (and there were bloody loads) are complete unknowns and really cool looking. The other half are things I have on my \"to get\" list for finishing off armies or projects. There was also a big pile of basing material and a book on collecting model soldiers which looks like it will come in handy in my forrays into historical wargaming.

What a brilliant start to the day.