ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1) - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1)

Originally posted by painterboyroy

received yesterday, a nice mixture, a Rackham Keratis Warrior, Reaper Dark Heaven Legend \'Quint Warrior, a sprue of metal skulls, 2 miniatures with PP on the tab and a bag of what looks like assorted weird arms will try to post pic on here, if only I knew how..lol.. many thanks to ghetti, for a nice collection of miniatures.
    The PP\'s are from privateer press.

The \'bag of arms\' is actually one mini that forms a bio-mech tripod that suspends some sort of monster/test subject.

it origially came with a metal base with peg holes for the tri-pod, but any base and and should do the trick...

Originally posted by ghetti
    Originally posted by painterboyroy

received yesterday, a nice mixture, a Rackham Keratis Warrior, Reaper Dark Heaven Legend \'Quint Warrior, a sprue of metal skulls, 2 miniatures with PP on the tab and a bag of what looks like assorted weird arms will try to post pic on here, if only I knew how..lol.. many thanks to ghetti, for a nice collection of miniatures.
    The PP\'s are from privateer press.

The \'bag of arms\' is actually one mini that forms a bio-mech tripod that suspends some sort of monster/test subject.

it origially came with a metal base with peg holes for the tri-pod, but any base and and should do the trick...
    cheers Ghetti
    I will have a look to see how it goes together.
    I guessed the others were Privateer Press but cant find any reference, will keep looking.
    many thanks Roy

Got my stuff from valloah today, very cool, one is a dragii(something like that) from dark age minis, one is peter zombie hunter from hasslefree, one is a dragon(reaper methinks..) and finally a woman with a dragon sitting on her shoulder (she is pointing at something), but i don\'t know what company she is from =)

Thanks a lot Maya!

Alex

You\'re welcome. Tried to put in several things to give ya a nice choice. The lady is a Reaper\'s Dragon Summoner.:)

Maya~

Received miniatures from rev this morning.
    A lot of beautiful minis. I already primed the cleric (it will be a great playing piece in my RPG evening) and appreciated the resin bases very much.
    Many thanks, another great ME and looking forward to the next one!

Got the minis from beowulfthehunter
    yesterday. :o
    some pretty cool stuff
    a historical mini (German solider) already assembled for the most part.
    a hasslefree mini ( girl with bloop gun)
    cant seem to find the name of it but daaamn shes cool
    a target undead mage (crazy shoulder pad things)
    a yet unnamed (cosac??) solider dunno who makes it. will get pics up in a bit as its valentines day and got some plans:redface:
    thanks again chuck

Just curious, does anyone know how long it usually takes a package to get from the UK to the US (west coast)?

Anything from a week to a few weeks.

Alex

Looks like I just needed to wait one more day.

Got some cool stuff from Undave:

Glad they got there OK. Do you want me to tell you what they are or do you want to find out for yourself?

Sure, that\'d be great. Especially for the small scale one on the top left. I\'d love to find some reference material for that. It looks like it\'ll be fun (and challenging) to paint.

Top row left to right: Warmaster High Elf command group, Dixon pirate captain, GW Slayer pirate, A very old GW space pirate adventurer type.

Bottom row: GW Necromunda Scaly, GW Orc Big\'un, GW Bilbo Baggins (try painting the ring in his hand), GW Inquisitor scale Slick Devlan.

Hope you like em.

nick232 seems to have gone awol anyone herd from him?

Its half term and i think he said something about going away, he should be back next week.

Alex

Still haven\'t received my stuff:(

i posted the bits off to jeffers ages ago now but like before he hasent replyed to any pms :(

Originally posted by A Luna
    I received a PM from QuietiManes confirming that he received my message about getting you unflagged on the 7th Feb, have you tried contacting him?

scratch that :) he just pmed me :) all arrived safe and sound :)

Received: 23rd February 09
    Subject
    Message Yes, and thank you!

Origineel geplaatst door Gapow
    Originally posted by A Luna
    I received a PM from QuietiManes confirming that he received my message about getting you unflagged on the 7th Feb, have you tried contacting him?
    He also confirmed that he has sent the miniatures, its quite some time ago though hmm....

Got mine from Iskurthi. thanks!

looks like some reaper stuff, featuring a cool lizard dude. Very cool, much appreciated!