ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1) - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1)

Originally posted by ZapotekE

I will post-pone the sign up date and the whole exchange for a few weeks to make up a new time schedule and sort out some things about this 20th anniversary of ME\'s. I\'m gonna make this next ME a bit different from previous. :)

I will respond to this thread before making a new one about the new sign up date.

Cheers, Markus aka ZapotekE
    Please remember to email everyone who has been previously involved, as some of us (well at least one of us) tends to miss the start of these thigns.

Looking forward to a special 20th aniversary edition.

Got mine from Lizcam today, pics to follow tomorrow.

Maya~

I was floored by Lizcam\'s package! She sent my son a musical toy, which he adores and has been carrying around two days straight. There was a Sungila bust..been thinking about doing some larger scale stuff and now I have no excuse not to. :) She also sent a warcrow figure, a spyglass, I think the little boy is from Cindy\'s line, a rafm fig and thunderbolt mountain elf and a reaper angel. Every single one of these guys are gonna see the paint. Thank you very much! Also here\'s a shot of my son with the toy.

Moved to the land of Oz in March of 2014. Interesting place, Kansas.
    Blog Entries

I\'m glad you like what you got and I\'m REALLY please Alex likes the music box. I figured he\'d like the sound and it\'s always cool to be able to see how things work. Can\'t wait to see the finished minis!

ive not heard from planecrazy in a while now ,last i had heard he still haddent sent anything (5th of march) but hes not replyed to any pms since then guess i might have lost out on this one . . . .

Looking forward to #20. I\'ll be in. Might be away for the beginning of the sign-up period, though. Work\'s taking me travelling.

So, for #20, please count me as in.
    Canada - Will ship anywhere.

Of course, if I\'m still around (or have access from the road) I\'ll be able to sign up, myself, in the correct thread.

I got to play in ME14
    But I\'ve missed every one since.
    PLEASE clue me in?!
    pm me, or otherwise?

I don\'t want to miss such a momentous occasion!

Don\'t worry it hasn\'t started yet :D

Uhm... bump?
    When will we start new one?:D

I never got anything either.. I dont know if it got lost on the way here or what.

Originally posted by WingZ
    I never got anything either.. I dont know if it got lost on the way here or what.
    i sent the package at the start of the exchange send me your address again ive got some spare plastics floating around i will resend.
    its a pity you never got the first there were a couple of nice minis in the mix

no need for that.. it just sucks that it got lost.. i dont see why you should have to send out 2 packages

oh oh mine arrived from planecrazy today

i know most of them but im a bit stuck with the 2 in the 2nd pic ?

Blog Entries

Originally posted by johnboyjjb
    Sign up.................................Start exchange......................Official end

(ME18 October 24..…………November 17* …………...January 25)

ME19 January 9……………January 26* ……………Mars 22

ME20 Mars 6…………………Mars 23……………………May 24
    I\'m not familiar with the month of mars but I think we should be having another exchange starting soon.
    Hi all fellow exchangers!

I\'m sorry, so sorry... I missed the dates totally. Have been a bit blue lately and medical issues that have taking a toll on me.

I will post-pone the sign up date and the whole exchange for a few weeks to make up a new time schedule and sort out some things about this 20th anniversary of ME\'s. I\'m gonna make this next ME a bit different from previous. :)

I will respond to this thread before making a new one about the new sign up date.

Cheers, Markus aka ZapotekE
    Getting any closer to a start date?

Salvaged from the bottom of page 2.

WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE?!?!?!

oh, wait did I.. just - bump?

wait - what - me? No sir, I was over there the whole time. I didn\'t bump that thr...

huh?

Oh. ok.

Looks like Real Life (brrr...!) may have eaten ZapotekE. Maybe someone should do a provisional Mini Exchange while ZE works out the details of the real #20.

Or maybe this is just a bump. :flip:

AARGH!
    FOOLED BY A BUMP!!

I WANT TO PLAY!!

LOL, I finally have the chance to paint just for fun, and all I have left available are things that I want to make into display pieces!
    Not fair:cussing:

Blog Entries

terribly anxious myself. I\'m going through ME withdrawal.