ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1) - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ME19 - Miniature Exchange #19 - FINAL List on page 3! (Last EDIT 30/1)

ive still heard nothing from the guy im sending to ?

ive pmed him for his address, but how long do i wait ?

Do you know if his sendee ghetty heard from him yet? He might\'ve just missed your PM, or maybe real life got in the way. If you\'ve got his e-mail address, you might send him an e-mail. Good luck!

well i just repmed him again and the guy who hes sending to , to see if he has heard anything :)

no email address though , its not in his profile

DIablofollower

Minis mailed out today. :)

well just heard back from ghetti the person who TJeffers is sending to and he hasent heard back from him since the 27th either ,so its been a week of attempts is he ditched ?

I think it\'s a little early to be dumping people, this runs till the 22nd march!

I\'ve sent my mini\'s today, but to be honest both me and my recipient had both forgotten about ME until we got PM\'s.

I hadn\'t been on here for about 3 weeks, people have other things to do than check the forum boards every day, I\'m sure he will be in touch soon.

sent off package yesterday to painterboyroy yesterday, so hopefully with canadain air mail it will be ther within a couple of weeks...

as for tjeffers, he pm\'d for my address on the 27th and i pm\'d him back. havnt heard from him since then, but i\'m in no rush, i\'m sure a package will be sent at some point :)

Sent a package to Johnboyjjb yesterday. He should hopefully get it by the end of teh week.

Just a by the way kind of thingy...

Maybe for future we should make sure all participants know to have their PM notification via their current eMail turned on. Might help with some of the stall, as Gapow pointed out not everyone makes it here daily.

OOps forgot to say that i mailed out my package over the weekend sooooo.
    pez5767 you should be seeing it soon

COG.

I got it today... not sure what I\'m going to paint out of it yet, but there were a lot of goodies there!
    :D

Orkydave got the stuff i sent to him on monday.

Originally posted by ghetti
    sent off package yesterday to painterboyroy yesterday, so hopefully with canadain air mail it will be ther within a couple of weeks...

as for tjeffers, he pm\'d for my address on the 27th and i pm\'d him back. havnt heard from him since then, but i\'m in no rush, i\'m sure a package will be sent at some point :)
    have posted mine to Zapotek E at weekend, so fingers crossed snow will not slow things down, 2 inches of snow and UK grinds to a halt..:(

kool well i dont mind waiting a bit longer :)

the only reason i said it in the 1st place as it says if you havent had any contact within a week then skip them :)

but ill hold off a wee bit more :)

Originally posted by pez5767
    COG.

I got it today... not sure what I\'m going to paint out of it yet, but there were a lot of goodies there!

thank you

Originally posted by LOTRCROWN
    kool well i dont mind waiting a bit longer :)

the only reason i said it in the 1st place as it says if you havent had any contact within a week then skip them :)

but ill hold off a wee bit more :)
    yup! you should hold on for about 2-3 weeks at least, I guess he\'s forgotten about it or something called unexpected-life-things have got in between. it happens. TJeffers is the one responsible for us doing this today... :)

if you still have problem with contacting him after, let\'s say 1 week from today, PM me and I\'ll help you out. and you shouldn\'t vorry about you being flagged and all as you have done all you can and reported that.

@painterboyroy

I recived your package today! kind of fast! I haven\'t opened it yet... saving it for later tonight.

@Rev

I haven\'t sent your package yet as I have been kind of wiped out cause of a flu. been lying in bed with high fever since sunday, this is the first moment I\'ve managed to crawl up to my computer. As soon as I\'m on my feet again and ready for work I\'ll be sending it-.

CHeers everybody

kool will do zappy :) ive got a few nicely chosen minis awaiting him :)

My mini\'s are on their way:)

sg2009

i got my stuff from gapow so i im just waiting for planecrazy to confirm he has got diablos parcel and then i will send my stuff to diablo

Damn I totally missed that this was starting.

Here\'s a suggestion: is there a way you can email all past participants to let them know a new ME is starting up? I was laid off for 6 weeks and didn\'t have my usual work lulls to check out CMON, so totally missed that this was starting, let alone is at the point people are getting minis already.