Wanted: Reaper 02375: Constantine the Large

Thread: Wanted: Reaper 02375: Constantine the Large

Default Wanted: Reaper 02375: Constantine the Large

Greetings,

My wife and I currently play in the RPGA\'s Living Forgotten Realms campaign for 4e D&D. I play a Human Paladin and have found a great GW Teutogen Knight mini that I use during play, but she hasn\'t had much luck finding someone to represent her Human Cleric.

Going through the Reaper Figure finder we found the perfect miniature for her. Unfortunately our FLGS can\'t get this one in as it\'s out of print. The shipping ordering direct from reaper is rediculous for a single figure. I thought someone here may have one they would be willing to sell or trade. Her birthday is coming up on March 12th and I was hoping to find a copy for then.

Here\'s the mini I\'m looking for (expertly painted by cmon member Vikinglodge):

Reaper 02375: Constantine the Large

Regarding trading: I have a huge collection of classic minis, from RT era 40K stuff including plastic squats and beakies to old Grenadier and Ral Partha Stuff. I have a good mix of classic Warharmmer Fantasy Battles as well that I used for Roleplaying with at least a few minis of each race with a ton of oldschool Orcs. I\'ve got some modern stuff as well mainly obtained during Mini Exchanges. I\'m sure we could find something you would want.

Thanks for your help cmon community. If you have a copy of Constantine please either reply here, PM me or email me at gilvanblight[at]hotmail[dot]com.

There is one at my local shop in the 25% off bin. I think it\'s under 5.00. I can buy it and ship it to you as long as you cover the costs.

Where are you located and do you have any clue what shipping would be? I\'m in Windsor Ontario Canada at Postal Code N8S 2C7.

I\'ve since found a different mini and painted that up, but I\'d still consider picking this up if the price is right.

Originally posted by Gilvan Blight
    Where are you located and do you have any clue what shipping would be? I\'m in Windsor Ontario Canada at Postal Code N8S 2C7.

I\'ve since found a different mini and painted that up, but I\'d still consider picking this up if the price is right.
    Tallahasse, Florida. I\'m pretty sure its under 5 dollars american. I\'ll be by there on Sunday :)

Yeah if I can get it for a total (with shipping) of like $8-$15CDN ($6.50-$12US) I would love a copy of it for my Wife.

Do you have paypal, that would be the easiest way for me to pay you back?

I got an email to my gmail account from who I would guess is fullybakedbear noting you found the mini.

I wrote back but haven\'t heard back from you since. I don\'t know if it went to your junk mail or what.

I am still interested, just let me know a price with shipping and your paypal info.

Sent you a PM as well.