couple of old minis rephotographed

Thread: couple of old minis rephotographed

Default couple of old minis rephotographed

paint jobs aren\'t outstanding but these pics are a hell of a lot better than what i used to be like a few years ago lol

Someone\'s got a bit of a fetish......

Great paint jobs sir, cool pictures, great metals of course. How about some recent stuff posted here?

Originally posted by ScottRadom
    Someone\'s got a bit of a fetish......

Great paint jobs sir, cool pictures, great metals of course. How about some recent stuff posted here?
    cheers scott :)
    i haven\'t got any recent stuff as i have been busy with commisions, will be a while before i can sit down and finish of the elf i\'m working on.

nice, mate...

can\'t argue with hot chicks, painted well...

cheers
    jah

Those bases are boss.
    Great work.

The photography looks great, GP.

Much better and much closer to what they are in real life.

nice work there

Very nice... the photos are spot on and I like the painting too... very clean. I think my personal favourite is the second one.

Originally posted by squidders
    Very nice... the photos are spot on and I like the painting too... very clean. I think my personal favourite is the second one.
    depending on which model gets picked by a mate (doing a swop for an unoainted 54mm nap and he gets to pick which of these three he wants,) you can have the one you prefer for free mate.
    i\'ll give you a shout once he has decided.

i\'d rather give the old models away to people who like them than pay ebays rip off fees whilst earning a pittance for my time.

Originally posted by generulpoleaxe
    depending on which model gets picked by a mate (doing a swop for an unoainted 54mm nap and he gets to pick which of these three he wants,) you can have the one you prefer for free mate.

i\'d rather give the old models away to people who like them than pay ebays rip off fees whilst earning a pittance for my time.
    You da man Poleaxe! Very generous!

Hello Chris!!!!
    I always love your works, and this old ones astonishing!!!
    It was clear also with bad photos!!!! :beer:
    Massimiliano.

Originally posted by generulpoleaxe

Mate, that\'s insanely generous of you - i\'m touched! Seriously!

I\'m honoured and fortunate and blown away so thanks mate, you\'ve turned my week from a stinker to a great one.

Mike did the same thing a while back and that blew me away too.

I will have to work out how to say thank you properly for this, that\'s for sure!

they are all really smoothly painted. the middle on is my fav for sure!

really like the tone of the armor agaisnt the skin color. du you remember the paints you used for the armor there?

the first one has somethign weird for me. is that nipple sculpted? it almost looks like itson he side of thebreast rather than the front.

regardless, great job all all acounts.

Cheers
    Tim

Originally posted by Backstabbeth
    they are all really smoothly painted. the middle on is my fav for sure!

really like the tone of the armor agaisnt the skin color. du you remember the paints you used for the armor there?

the first one has somethign weird for me. is that nipple sculpted? it almost looks like itson he side of thebreast rather than the front.

regardless, great job all all acounts.

Cheers
    Tim
    the nipple is sculpted on mate, it\'s just the angle of the shot.

the armour was intermediate blue (vallejo model color) with silver grey added for the highlights.
    black for the shading and then white for the glare spots.

hope it helps.

Your stuff is always gorgeous, new photos or no!

Really lovely.

The middle one is stunning!