Ral Partha Box Sets and Dragons For Sale

Thread: Ral Partha Box Sets and Dragons For Sale

Default Ral Partha Box Sets and Dragons For Sale

Hey All,

I\'m clearing out some space in the garage and have a ton of old minis that I\'m going to be letting go. I tried to find ebay prices for as many as I could and then slashed those prices around 20% just to move them from my garage into yours!!!

You\'ll need to pay for shipping as well and I will combine pieces and get a shipping total to you as fast as I can.

If you see something you like and think the price is too high, make me an offer. And, if there\'s something you are looking for that I don\'t have listed, ask ... I might have it.

Please contact me @ svp.painting@yahoo.com

Mfg Name Condition My Price
    Ral Partha Larry Elmore\'s Silver & Steel (10-310) Complete Set 10 minis and 6 trading cards; Painted by previous owner and stripped $25
    Ral Partha Larry Elmore\'s Silver & Steel II (10-312) 11 minis (missing the kneeling girl); 6 trading cards ; Painted by previous owner and stripped $20
    Ral Partha Larry Elmore\'s Silver & Steel III (10-313) Complete Set 10 minis and 6 trading cards; Painted by previous owner and stripped $25
    Ral Partha Larry Elmore\'s Reflections of Myth (10-315) Complete Set 8 minis and 8 trading cards; box opened, miniatures NIB $35
    Ral Partha Larry Elmore\'s Reflections of Myth (10-315) Complete Set 8 minis and 8 trading cards; New; Factory sealed $40
    Ral Partha RAL Lord of the Balrogs (10-412) New; Factory sealed $20
    Ral Partha The Denizens of Ravenloft (10-511) New; Factory sealed $25
    Ral Partha Larry Elmore\'s Warband (10-311) New; Factory sealed $35
    Ral Partha Clutch of Fear (10-420) New; Factory sealed $25
    Ral Partha Bridge of Sorrows (10-451) Metal version; New; Factory sealed $45
    Ral Partha Fearless Frost Dragon (10-461) New; Factory sealed $25
    Ral Partha Journey to the Gathering (10-611) New; Factory sealed $30
    Ral Partha Journey to the Gathering (10-611) New; Factory sealed $30
    Ral Partha Dennis Mize\'s Slave Auction (01-506) Artists Proof w/ signed certificate from Dennis Mize #103/194 $35
    Ral Partha The Black Prince\'s Chariot of Fear (01-127) Opened; complete $30
    Ral Partha Beholder (11-401) New in blister $30

thanks,
    jim

I\'ve opened up a store on Ebay to start moving this stuff. If you are interested you can go to the link below to see the auctions I have up so far.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...assZsivousplay

thanks,
    jim

some very rare Ral Partha dragons have been added ...

The Great Red Dragon
    Takhisis Queen of Darkness

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/If-You-Play_Dragons_W0QQ_fsubZ536607011QQ_sidZ36259931QQ_ trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

just in case folks are interested.
    jim